IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
BuckeyeBullet (Offline)
  #11 9/3/08 12:49 AM
Maybe my p.o.v. is tainted as I came from an almost entirely road racing based background, and trust me unless you had significant funding you would not be racing professionally.:thumbsdown:
thebus79h (Offline)
  #12 9/3/08 1:25 AM
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBullet:
Maybe my p.o.v. is tainted as I came from an almost entirely road racing based background, and trust me unless you had significant funding you would not be racing professionally.:thumbsdown:
I vote this for understatement of the year. You have to bring money or else you're done in that type of deal, which is why we switched to open wheeled dirt stuff, and then ran into the same problem. :doh:
tjtomthumb (Offline)
  #13 9/3/08 5:43 AM
According to Franchitti,, this will end up being good for BC! :thumb

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...nletter-sports
Dwight Clock (Offline)
  #14 9/3/08 5:54 AM
Originally Posted by tjtomthumb:
According to Franchitti,, this will end up being good for BC! :thumb

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...nletter-sports
I saw that this morning, Tom. Great news! Go BC!:applaud::thumb
Tim Clauson (Offline)
  #15 9/3/08 7:34 AM
The word as of yesterday afternoon is Bryan will be competing in the remainder of the Nationwide Series races with the exception of Texas as JPM was already committed for that event.

It has been a roller coaster year but hopefully this will bring some stability to the team and Bryan's situation and they can go after the ROTY.

Thanks!
Tim Clauson
racefan20 (Offline)
  #16 9/3/08 9:20 AM
Originally Posted by Tim Clauson:
The word as of yesterday afternoon is Bryan will be competing in the remainder of the Nationwide Series races with the exception of Texas as JPM was already committed for that event.

It has been a roller coaster year but hopefully this will bring some stability to the team and Bryan's situation and they can go after the ROTY.

Thanks!
Tim Clauson
:thumb

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
tjtomthumb (Offline)
  #17 9/3/08 9:37 AM
Thanks Tim! We hope Bryan can get some good, consistant finishes and get that ROY point lead back.

Also, I enjoy watching the "Quality Passes" statistics. BC has passed a few cars this season. He's ranked 21st and has only ran a partial season.

http://www.nascar.com/races/bg/2008/...ty_passes.html

GO BC!!!:greenflag::checkered::applaud::applaud:
Hubie (Offline)
  #18 9/3/08 9:54 AM
Congrats, but personally I would have liked to see Bryan in the Open Wheel car!
cmakin (Offline)
  #19 9/3/08 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by Hubie:
Congrats, but personally I would have liked to see Bryan in the Open Wheel car!
Ditto

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
Melmo (Offline)
  #20 2/3/09 11:12 AM
I was just reading some old posts and remember all the good times when this man was around and Dwight you well missed and believe me not forgoten!!!:checkered: