IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mc/rider (Offline)
  #11 12/31/15 10:06 PM
Proud to be part of this community.Happy New Year.Hoping all rains cease at 4 pm on Fridays,Saturdays and Sundays.

When in doubt Gas It
7 Likes: davidm, dirtnonwingfan, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, Mrs G, racegal, turn4
davidm (Offline)
  #12 12/31/15 10:41 PM
A tip of my hat and a raise of my glass to wish Mrs. G and everyone here at IOW the very best in 2016.
5 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, Mrs G, racegal, turn4
percynz (Offline)
  #13 12/31/15 10:54 PM
Happy New Year Everyone.

Thanks for having me in this forum.

I'm looking forward to following all the action once things start again in the mid-west and learning more about the US racing scene. Hopefully I can give a bit back via providing information on your drivers exploits when they visit New Zealand.
9 Likes: davidm, dirtnonwingfan, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, Mrs G, racegal, turn4, WinglessLovers
jim goerge (Offline)
  #14 1/1/16 2:19 AM
I want to wish everybody on this site a happy and safe New Year. I also can't wait to see all the great people I have got to met from this site in 2016, and hope I get to met a lot more. Mrs G as the new year approaches I rise my glass to salute you for all you have done for each and every one of us here. Thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful ride
8 Likes: davidm, dirtnonwingfan, i love dirt track racing, mc/rider, racegal, turn4, wildman92, WinglessLovers
terrehautian (Offline)
  #15 1/1/16 7:03 PM
Happy new year everyone, been a while and since I am bored waiting on my daughter to be born, thought I was drop in and say hi.
4 Likes: mc/rider, Mrs G, racegal, ronmil