IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
RacinBabe (Offline)
  #11 8/2/14 8:44 PM
Still having car issues? Well, Mud Packer & I miss you.

Kelly
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #12 8/2/14 8:57 PM
Miss everything too. And you guys, You can't tell me somebody isn't around, Gregg? etc?

Charles Nungester
JazzTrombonist (Offline)
  #13 8/2/14 9:11 PM
Indy Race Parts B-Main #1 transfers:

32 Garrett Abrams
39 Matt Goodnight
13e T.J. Heil
3 Likes: addictedtodirt, Charles Nungester, Pat O'Connor Fan
JazzTrombonist (Offline)
  #14 8/2/14 9:20 PM
Indy Race Parts B-Main #2 transfers:

82 Mike Miller
5 Bob McMillin
7x Evan Gindling
3 Likes: addictedtodirt, Charles Nungester, Pat O'Connor Fan
RacinBabe (Offline)
  #15 8/2/14 9:26 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Miss everything too. And you guys, You can't tell me somebody isn't around, Gregg? etc?
Reported to Section A when we arrived only to find it barren of familiar faces. We bailed after the smell of stogie smoke over took us from one row down. Parked it on the backstretch in turn 2 for a change. Understand the Mailman is here roaming around. And that is all...

Kelly
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, FishBurger, Pat O'Connor Fan
JazzTrombonist (Offline)
  #16 8/2/14 10:11 PM
10 laps into the Jason Soudrette Memorial:

Leary, Moffatt,Westerfeld, Spithaler, Ligouri, Andretti, Hupp, Fischesser
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, Pat O'Connor Fan
JazzTrombonist (Offline)
  #17 8/2/14 10:23 PM
4 to go:

Leary, Moffatt, Spithaler, Andretti, Westerfeld, Hupp, Fischesser
JazzTrombonist (Offline)
  #18 8/2/14 10:29 PM
Buckeye Machine Buckeye Outlaw Sprint Series Feature results:

Jason Soudrette Memorial:

Leary, Moffatt, Andretti, Spithaler, Westerfeld, Hupp, Fischesser, Owen, Smith, Abel
7 Likes: Charles Nungester, Clydesdale, COURIER3, FishBurger, Gregg, Pat O'Connor Fan, SprintManDave
dirt330 (Offline)
  #19 8/3/14 1:02 AM
Originally Posted by RacinBabe:
Great heats, great crowd. Just one question...where's the Section A gang???? Do I need to get bail money?
No bail money needed. My neice and nephew wanted to stay closer to Indy because they return to Fort Campbell Ky. early in morning. We went to Lincoln Park great racing and half the drive. If I did need bail money how much would I have gotten ?
2 Likes: Gregg, RacinBabe
FishBurger (Offline)
  #20 8/3/14 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by RacinBabe:
Reported to Section A when we arrived only to find it barren of familiar faces
I wouldn't presume to speak for any of the other "familiar faces", but I found myself at something less that 100% yesterday afternoon. Nothing serious and had I known that RacinBabe, MudPacker, and DannyB would be in the house I would have sucked it up and trucked on over. Section "A" as we had it staked out has become something of a hit or miss proposition depending upon what time I can get there. With the tape prohibition I bought some bungee straps, but not sure those are legal either. I need to check with the boss on that question. It has been a tad lonesome up there of late with Ed K. a "no show" for several weeks plus Gregg has been into his action photography hobby. He does some great work, by the way. Check it out on FB when you get a chance. Geez.....turns out I can't just give a short answer on anything. I'll be back.......count on it.
7 Likes: Charles Nungester, Danny Burton, dirt330, Gregg, Justigit, Mud Packer, RacinBabe