IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
robert gatten (Offline)
  #11 5/24/14 7:47 PM
any results of heat races ??
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #12 5/24/14 7:50 PM
Mattox, Terry, Sheilds, and Hale I believe have all flipped so far. Still in 2nd heat.
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #13 5/24/14 7:51 PM
There was a double flip of Terry Jr and Mattox in heat one. They're both ok. Darland was involved and DNF.

HUGE flip in heat 2. Levi Shields down the backstretch. He's ok, although it took him a while to get out. Him and Stanbrough made contact. Good to see him get out, cause that one was wicked.
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #14 5/24/14 7:52 PM
Originally Posted by BigWheel7:
Mattox, Terry, Sheilds, and Huff I believe have all flipped so far. Still in 2nd heat.
It was Nick Hale in turn 3. Not Huff.
AB Racing (Offline)
  #15 5/24/14 7:53 PM
Ok he is saving hank's stuff!!
wildman92 (Offline)
  #16 5/24/14 7:55 PM
Originally Posted by cmiracingvids:
There was a double flip of Terry Jr and Mattox in heat one. They're both ok. Darland was involved and DNF.

HUGE flip in heat 2. Levi Shields down the backstretch. He's ok, although it took him a while to get out. Him and Stanbrough made contact. Good to see him get out, cause that one was wicked.

That was nasty looking. Glad to see him get out under his own power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen Kelley (she/her)
wildman92 (Offline)
  #17 5/24/14 7:59 PM
@robertballou81: Brady short wins heat 2 over Shuman Stanbrough huff McGhee Christian Thompson van gilder williams shields

Jen Kelley (she/her)
2 Likes: AustinSprinter, SprintManDave
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #18 5/24/14 8:00 PM
Originally Posted by cmiracingvids:
It was Nick Hale in turn 3. Not Huff.
Yep just edited my post after I thought a little harder who it was.
wildman92 (Offline)
  #19 5/24/14 8:06 PM
@robertballou81: Bland wins heat 3 over meseraull mellenbernt Ballou deckard gentry smith brackett chambers Parker

Jen Kelley (she/her)
2 Likes: AustinSprinter, SprintManDave
S.Clayton (Offline)
  #20 5/24/14 8:12 PM
Daron had to run home to Missouri tonight for his sister's wedding. He will be back at Haubstadt tomorrow!
6 Likes: addictedtodirt, Charles Nungester, cmiracingvids, illinisprintfan, Motormasher, sw1911