IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jim goerge (Offline)
  #11 5/22/14 5:55 PM
Mid week show and got 23 cars I'd say that's a great field Oh yeah lol for a mile
popham (Offline)
  #12 5/22/14 6:25 PM
A few years ago the fairgrounds almost got turned into a strip mall, you better appreciate what we got! I thought it it was a pretty dam good show, and was ran with the fans in mind, there was no delays, and everyone was out of there early. Thank's to Bob Sargent and the O'Conners.
5 Likes: Action Tracker, Flatrightrear, jerrythar500, Kansasdirtfan, Steve Wendel
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #13 5/22/14 11:52 PM
What's to complain about? A timely show that we were lucky to see with all the bad weather around. Anybody worth seeing run was there so not having more care was fine with me. Who needs driver intros with lightning in the sky? PA system not much, I'll agree.
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #14 5/23/14 2:02 AM
I was happy with the race myself. Fast track and good driving all night long. I'd rather have quality over quantity.
JEFFSTOY (Offline)
  #15 5/23/14 2:34 AM
if you u all knew the reason the PA sucks you wouldnt be so critical about it and give the new promoters a chance, cant build a mountain out of a molehill in one day. chickfile already bought a corner of the fairgrounds and it could all be gone real easy if we are not careful
IanB (Offline)
  #16 5/23/14 6:51 AM
I think the only person moaning is the person who started the thread.

Sitting in the grandstand I could hear just fine when the cars weren't running………..just like EVERY other track.
Sound equipment is expensive to install I know I work in the industry.

Congrats to all involved.