IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
openwheelKT (Offline)
  #11 4/18/14 7:21 AM
Pretty long trip to show your stupidity. I'll be sure to tell them that as I walk in.
sprntr (Offline)
  #12 4/18/14 9:58 AM
I'd much rather have them protesting at The 500 than at someone's funeral.

No matter how stupid their opinions are, they are entitled to have and express them.

steiny
DAD (Offline)
  #13 4/18/14 10:28 AM
You know the Old Man that started the church ( an X-lawyer by the way) died a few months ago, and his kids couldn't even agree how to plant him or who would pay for the funeral. Guess he is probably still CHILLIN OUT in some freezer somewhere.

Honest Dad himself
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #14 4/18/14 11:04 AM
I will walk by them with a cooler full of beer and singing back home in indiana. God bless the usa.
2 Likes: fish, wright59
Hotshoe65s (Offline)
  #15 4/18/14 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by DAD:
You know the Old Man that started the church ( an X-lawyer by the way) died a few months ago, and his kids couldn't even agree how to plant him or who would pay for the funeral. Guess he is probably still CHILLIN OUT in some freezer somewhere.

Honest Dad himself
They also had the nerve to publicly ask people not to protest the funeral out of respect for the deceased and the family. Bunch of hypocrites.
Anyone who protests a service man or woman's funeral is a pretty low piece of trash in my book.
LocalYokel (Offline)
  #16 4/18/14 6:46 PM
Whenever talk of these guys comes up, I recommend everyone to check out www.patriotguard.org

You better take care of me, Lord. If you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.
cleatziff (Offline)
  #17 4/19/14 12:13 AM
Bad Dad 54 (Offline)
  #18 4/21/14 10:21 AM
Problem w/ the Westboro Baptist started when they were baptized, they didn't hold'em under the water long enough. Hope they don't come to a short track where the all the rednecks go