IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
cwfan08 (Offline)
  #11 3/24/13 3:38 PM
I am planning on going depending on my wallet lol..been there the last 2 weekends..shows have been over early..and although last night the racing started off rough..after the re work the racing really wasnt that bad..and the mod feature was really good..You cant please everyone but i am just glad i have been at a race track the last 2 weeks..

Tyler
4 Likes: awnunn, Drtchsr, racephoto1, TheMick
Sprint car fan (Offline)
  #12 3/24/13 3:38 PM
Me if they have it

Posted via Mobile Device
SDHill89 (Offline)
  #13 3/24/13 3:45 PM
I'll be there with my dad. I know a lot of people talk bad about brownstown but every sprintcar race I've seen there has been good. Some people are just too busy complaining about getting dusty at a dirt track to notice there's a good race going on. Just keep the water truck off the track while the cars are racing.

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: awnunn, scottyCbus
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #14 3/24/13 4:11 PM
Jeff Bland Jr. Brady Short, Chase Briscoe are planning to be there.

Me, IDK, Might be a last minute decision.

Charles Nungester
cshuman (Offline)
  #15 3/24/13 4:30 PM
Ill come play

Posted via Mobile Device
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, mud goodsleeve, Trish8574, UberKuhlMan
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #16 3/24/13 4:50 PM
I'll come watch. It's ugly outside my window right now, but the forecast looks pretty good for Saturday...daytime 60 and sunny...night...cool.
2 Likes: awnunn, Sprint car fan
flatout18 (Offline)
  #17 3/24/13 8:44 PM
Planning on going. Hope the track doesn't rubber up as early as it did last night. Heats were a freight train but after they worked the track, it was better.
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #18 3/25/13 8:30 AM
I will be there if the weather is right! Don't care if it's cold but that other crap can stay away!! Can't wait should be a great race!!
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #19 3/25/13 8:32 AM
How much snow has Brownstown gotten? Could be a tough week for track prep if the snow blanket is deep.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
smith19 (Offline)
  #20 3/25/13 9:21 AM
hey mike, they will have to get on the phone with the pa. tracks to see how that's done...

CHRIS SMITH