IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #11 6/4/12 8:07 AM
The real question is...how comfortable is it to sleep in, while at the races, and how many will it sleep?
3 Likes: cowboyhar69, SC90, TQ29m
racefan20 (Offline)
  #12 6/4/12 8:54 AM
Bought my wife a Kia Soul in December and its been great. They have the best warranty in the business.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
backitin
  #13 6/4/12 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by sw1911:
Please give serious consideration to a Ford, GM or Mopar product.
I'm not sure how much it really matters, parts are world supplied, ect. ect. it's a new world out there and who knows where it comes from. Not much difference between the big three or a company like toyota or whatever giving factory workers jobs. Heck Mopar is half foreign owned, and building better cars for it. All of the above was painful for me to say. I think Global sucks.
REH24 (Offline)
  #14 6/4/12 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by backitin:
I'm not sure how much it really matters, parts are world supplied, ect. ect. it's a new world out there and who knows where it comes from. Not much difference between the big three or a company like toyota or whatever giving factory workers jobs. Heck Mopar is half foreign owned, and building better cars for it. All of the above was painful for me to say. I think Global sucks.
You are right. Watch this youtube clip of the CEO of GM addressing China reporters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Lvl5Gan69Wo

REN

"Don't let your life determine your attitude, let your attitude determine your life"

“Sight has to do with what we can see, but vision has to do with what we can be.”
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #15 6/4/12 11:25 AM
I should sell you my van. It KNOWS how to get to speedways in many different states,AND has a brand new electric fan relay in it too!! You'll have to supply your own air mattress for sleeping in it though...
racefan20 (Offline)
  #16 6/4/12 11:37 AM
i got a van to sell you, its been to at least 600 races and has outlasted 2 or 3 of AQ's famous POS vans. Only about 170,000 miles on it. One owner.

John Hoover

#17 6/4/12 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
i got a van to sell you, its been to at least 600 races and has outlasted 2 or 3 of AQ's famous POS vans. Only about 170,000 miles on it. One owner.
How much you want for that one??
racefan20 (Offline)
  #18 6/4/12 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
How much you want for that one??
I'll sell it for a $1000. Still runs pretty good.

John Hoover

#19 6/4/12 12:43 PM
I'll give you a buzz later. Or give me a buzz when your not busy.

Maybe this will lead to a sub forum. Vans wanted/For Sale
500BOMBER (Offline)
  #20 6/4/12 1:35 PM
Originally Posted by sw1911:
Please give serious consideration to a Ford, GM or Mopar product.
Yep......................Buy American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(While you still partially can.)