IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Bad Dad 54 (Offline)
  #11 7/22/10 11:35 PM
Try this site http://speedwaysonline.com/ covers a lot of states. They sell paperback book w/ all the info. When I went on vacation I used to pack it away w/ my luggage.
race88 (Offline)
  #12 7/23/10 1:39 PM
your best bet for current race info in So. Cal is scrafan.com,Lance Jennings keeps us up to date on events ,schedule changes ect. plus their are links to all the local tracks so you can pull down their schedules of events..also a good classifids if your in need of a car or parts...same as IOW only with sunglasses,tank top and sandels
Tripcrwn
  #13 7/23/10 7:26 PM
Victorville this weekend would be the place for sprint cars. Cardey is on a hot streak, edging out Super Rickie at the flag last show, and he should be well worth the price of admission. Victorville is an old California fairgrounds track that is quickly gaining a reputation as a very fast bull-ring. And you never know who will show up to run. Sometimes Bubby's son Tony Jones, Mike Spencer, Corey Kruseman and both of Rip's son Austin and Cody Williams. Seth Wilson is very fast at Victorville. Should be good racing for you.

Next week would be the PAS! Hands down the best race track in the west. 410s and California Lightening Sprints.
onthegas7j (Offline)
  #14 7/24/10 11:05 AM
what time does v-ville start?
apexonephoto (Offline)
  #15 7/24/10 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by onthegas7j:
what time does v-ville start?
Saturday Night July 24

Sprints - IMCA Mods

Sport Compact - All Americans.

10.00 - Adults, 5.00 - Kids (5-12)

25.00 Family pass, 2 adults, 2 kids

Gates open at 4:30 Racing at 6:00

Pit gate opens at noon
gkaz (Offline)
  #16 7/25/10 11:16 AM
what did you think of the show last night? Austin Williams was super smooth but Cardey gave it every thing he had till that engine let go, hope you had a good time!!
HurstBros0 (Offline)
  #17 7/25/10 12:11 PM
Ahhh... 29 Palms. Used to make that 3 hour ( one way ) tour to Ascot on payday weekends.

Dan Hurst
Hurst Brothers Racing
onthegas7j (Offline)
  #18 7/25/10 12:20 PM
didnt make it which was depressing... Our XO shot down the trip a couple of us were gonna check out one of the squadron vans to go down but when the gold oak leaf says no, itmeans no