IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
illinisprintfan (Offline)
  #11 7/7/10 10:03 AM
Brownstown has an all you can eat Mexican Buffet that we stopped at in the Fall while going to Madison for work training. Good food and decently priced.
cmakin (Offline)
  #12 7/7/10 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by MacTexas:
Holiday inn express is OK, right???
I stayed in the HIE at Seymour last year and there were no problems.

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #13 7/7/10 11:28 AM
Chris, Google Maps knows about the Speedway (but does not know about the Fairgrounds). Those folks with GPS thingys would probably like a physical address?
2 Likes: crawfordsville410fans, Obie
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #14 7/7/10 11:41 AM
Type this in and see where it puts you

476 E Co Rd 100 S
Brownstown, IN 47220

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
Obie (Offline)
  #15 7/12/10 8:07 PM
I know I'm runnin late...but I just got a room at the Hampton Inn...can't wait till Brownstown! Another new track for my grandkids.
jerseysprintnut (Offline)
  #16 7/12/10 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by SPD 37:
I work in Seymour and happen to have direct knowledge about the following motels in Seymour:

Quality Inn is shut down.

All State Inn
Knights Inn
Days Inn
Econo Lodge

Very often, one could easily find GUNS, DRUGS, or VIOLENCE, or any combination of the three at any of the motels listed above!

Hope this helps!

SPD 37
Oh CRAP I have a room @ the Knights Inn!!! (yo crooks, please don't steal my rental car)

Now I hope the Staybridge Inn and Suites are safe in Fishers??? I have 3 nights there. Where I come from in New Jersey, there are way more crooks so I guess I will deal with it.

Laster, JERSEY