IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
tjtomthumb (Offline)
  #11 10/11/09 7:40 PM
Here is more info on Dave I just received from his nephew. He is having trouble with a fluid build-up in his stomach area.

Hi Tom. Went to see Uncle David and I guess they did put the tube through his nose into his stomach but it was to drain excess fluids from his stomach. They had just taken it out when I got there. They are supposed to do something a little more permanent Monday. He was really depressed but I showed him the printouts from your blog and he seemed to cheer up a little. Let you know more tomorrow. Thx, Steve

Everyone please keep Dave in your prayers and sending him get well wishes on this post. His nephew will print them off and read them to him. They do cheer him up.
RPM Ministries
  #12 10/11/09 7:55 PM
Get well, Dave! I just may need a driver for the RPM Ministries #25 on that practice day at GC come April! God Bless Ya!!
Chaplain Dave (Offline)
  #13 10/11/09 11:05 PM
Get well Dave. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We will be looking forward to seeing you at the pit gate next year at Gas City. You have to be there to keep Tom out of trouble!! Ha Ha.

Chaplain Dave and Brenda Cochran
Dblchkrs (Offline)
  #14 10/12/09 6:38 AM
Get Well soon Davey. I look forward to seeing you back at the track next year!!

Brian Hodde
Chief Starter
Lincoln Park Speedway
Bloomington Speedway
Kokomo Speedway
bni69 (Offline)
  #15 10/12/09 11:06 AM
Davey--This isn't the way to start the "off" season. Take care of yourself and hope you get well soon. The Nichols Family