IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #11 7/4/09 1:08 PM
Congratulations K-Rob. Nice guys can finish first. Here's to many more!

Frank Daigh
FishBurger (Offline)
  #12 7/4/09 2:58 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw:
Congrats on the victory, Kyle! After I heard this news, the first thing I thought was: How many times did the police have to get called to the Marv Fish estate, to quiet the party down, last night?

Jerry
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
Greendale may NEVER be the same.
And I MISSED it. A complete non-racing week with our grandaughter in the house and her "must attend" (says grandma ) fast pitch softball tournament. Anyway, I expect this big win to be followed by many more. GREAT to win his first with an excellent field of competitors on the grounds. I told Kirk and Kyle earlier this season that this would be "the year". Of course, I told them that in '08 also.

Having recently hit 70 (), the "party" was over rather early. But if he wins here on Friday...................
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #13 7/4/09 3:40 PM
Originally Posted by FishBurger:
And I MISSED it. A complete non-racing week with our grandaughter in the house and her "must attend" (says grandma ) fast pitch softball tournament. Anyway, I expect this big win to be followed by many more. GREAT to win his first with an excellent field of competitors on the grounds. I told Kirk and Kyle earlier this season that this would be "the year". Of course, I told them that in '08 also.

Having recently hit 70 (), the "party" was over rather early. But if he wins here on Friday...................
Well your first win came in 1776

Congrats Kyle, You've been fast and had some bad racer luck, Way to go!

Charles Nungester
wbr (Offline)
  #14 7/4/09 4:30 PM
Congrats Kyle and Family!
You're a tough racer and a nice guy too.
KRJoyce1 (Offline)
  #15 7/5/09 11:50 AM
Congrats Kyle, Kurt, Gene and the entire K-Rob Crew. Great Job!! Sorry I wasn't there to see it in person.

Ken
JstAbvVMC (Offline)
  #16 7/6/09 12:31 AM
Again Kyle, Great job!!! Don't worry you will still be lonely at the carwash!!