IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #11 2/19/09 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by agar:
I will Second That Your Articles are the only bright spot of the Place
ill 3rd that....last year the track is the best its been in 5 yrs...sure will miss that place this year
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #12 2/19/09 10:32 PM
http://www.kokomospeedway.net/schedule.htm

2 weeks of rain dates in 3 weeks
Redwood17257 (Offline)
  #13 2/19/09 10:38 PM
Hey thanks for the kind words Joe, I'm just ready to go racing wherever it might be!
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #14 2/19/09 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by Wallsracing:
http://www.kokomospeedway.net/schedule.htm

2 weeks of rain dates in 3 weeks
Why are they taking two weeks off in the middle of the Summer. Aren't those the best weeks of the year for a lot of tracks?
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #15 2/19/09 11:28 PM
Originally Posted by Dick Monahan:
Why are they taking two weeks off in the middle of the Summer. Aren't those the best weeks of the year for a lot of tracks?
Dick,

Kokomo runs on Sunday nights and if you will notice these dates will probably be when school is starting. I know from previous years that attendance drops off when the school bell rings. The other week in between they have a Saturday night show scheduled as well. Even though Kokomo has been doing a great job of getting us out of there at a decent hour, I think that the O'Connor family has scheduled this way for a reason. With a couple of rain outs, we will probably be there anyway.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #16 2/19/09 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by mud packer:
a wonderful politically correct statement if i ever heard one.:o::applaud:
:O: :kookoo
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #17 2/20/09 1:57 AM
All this fun for only 13.00 general admission
David Lynch
  #18 2/20/09 3:17 AM
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS:
All this fun for only 13.00 general admission
The BUS is back. I haven't seen you on IOW for awhile. I got my top row Reserved season tickets Wednesday at Haubstadt & my WOO ticket for 25 April. Are you going to make it on the 25th?

David Lynch
agar (Offline)
  #19 2/20/09 7:32 AM
I knew if we started talking about P-Ville ole Shortbus has a soft heart for the place
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #20 2/20/09 8:35 AM
Originally Posted by agar:
I knew if we started talking about P-Ville ole Shortbus has a soft heart for the place
He may have a soft heart for that place but I bet you will see alot less of him there this year since Lloyds not racing his bomber this year.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"