IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Mudclodbob (Offline)
  #11 10/5/07 9:22 AM
Gas City tonight and tomorrow Miami County Speedway for the Outlaw 600's. Went to this show last year and it was great.

Have to shake things up a bit you know.
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #12 10/5/07 9:32 AM
Originally Posted by jjones776:
i think i will just stay home and watch the live updates on the computer. its gonna be to hot for me to got to any races. :rolling::rolling:
LIKE THAT'S A FIRST:loser:
mortboyz
  #13 10/5/07 9:37 AM
A midget weekend for us...Little Belleville and Granite City.
curly (Offline)
  #14 10/5/07 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by Mudclodbob:
Gas City tonight and tomorrow Miami County Speedway for the Outlaw 600's. Went to this show last year and it was great.

Have to shake things up a bit you know.
Same here mudclodbob the City tonight and Peru tomorrow night, look me up non wing #14 just like the pic.
SpfldMile (Offline)
  #15 10/5/07 11:00 AM
Gotta work on Saturday, but can't wait for Granite City on Sunday. First time at the new 3/8. I've heard great things about it. I will miss the half, though.
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #16 10/5/07 11:09 AM
An all sprint weekend. We're going to Gas City and then The Burg. My guess is 50+ car counts, both nights.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
racefan20 (Offline)
  #17 10/5/07 11:19 AM
Gas City & the 'burg. Doubt if you get more than 35 cars Saturday, they are offering too much money, if it were $1200 to win there would be 80 :rolling:

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
farriswheel (Offline)
  #18 10/5/07 1:20 PM
haha yeah...it must have been a type-o when they said there were 70 cars at the burg last year for the 10K to win show huh?
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #19 10/5/07 1:31 PM
Originally Posted by farriswheel:
haha yeah...it must have been a type-o when they said there were 70 cars at the burg last year for the 10K to win show huh?
Actually I believe there were 74 cars last year on Saturday night, as it was a two day show in 06.:Steer

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
openwheelKT (Offline)
  #20 10/5/07 1:40 PM
Originally Posted by Dyno Don:
Seems to me you need to rearrange your priorities.

Wedding, Racing. No brainer it is RACINNG.

I have missed several weddings because of racing and my friends that really know me understand.

Goin' to Da' Burg.
Totally agree on that. I've gotten out of a few in the past for racing purposes. Just wasn't going to work this time.