IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
JBRACING (Offline)
  #11 5/18/21 11:16 AM
Is there any interest from the winged asphalt guys in doing about the same program with a better purse. I would be willing to proceed with it and call it the KISS Series. Keep It Simple Sprint Series.
Thanks
John Hotchkiss
jbracing@inbox.com
2 Likes: nathans1012, treecitytornado
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #12 5/18/21 2:15 PM
Originally Posted by JBRACING:
Is there any interest from the winged asphalt guys in doing about the same program with a better purse. I would be willing to proceed with it and call it the KISS Series. Keep It Simple Sprint Series.
Thanks
John Hotchkiss
jbracing@inbox.com
I’d be willing to be for the most part it would probably depend on what the payout was. Not to be mean or unfair to asphalt track promoters but compared to dirt racing, asphalt payouts aren’t really that good. Just something I’ve noticed over the years.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
Hammer (Offline)
  #13 5/23/21 8:50 PM
Next show for the Indiana Steel Block Series will be June 19th at North Vernon, Twin Cities speedway. Rules are simple, any nonwing sprintcar with a steel block engine. 305s, 360s, 410s, crates, carbed or injected welcome. Let's get some cars down there and support this series.
4 Likes: Ken Bonnema, Leohr46, oppweld, treecitytornado