IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ISF (Offline)
  #11 1/31/21 12:15 PM
We always incorporate the BRP USAC weekends into our yearly Florida winter get away. Like several others here we're not going to the Sunshine State this year. Several issues conspired against our yearly escape from the throes of winter weather in north central Illinois.

Hope all of you who see your way clear to attend BRP for the USAC weekends have a safe and healthy experience!! Soak up some of that sunshine for those of us stuck in winters' purgatory.

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
4 Likes: 1021gpa, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, tirespinner
Therealether (Offline)
  #12 1/31/21 12:18 PM
You won't be disappointed with WoO at Volusia. We go every year, and also for the Top gun Sprints a there a few times a year. They're bad fast there.
WinglessLovers (Offline)
  #13 1/31/21 2:42 PM
My wife and I will be at Bubba's both weekends and have been every year since USAC started running there. Will be at East Bay Monday and Tuesday for All Stars and at Volusia Wednesday and Thursday for All Stars along with WOO sprints on Sunday at Volusia.

Bruce and Pat Eckel
8 Likes: Al Pierce, Blitzman, Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, PIT CART, tirespinner, wildman92
tqracer53 (Offline)
  #14 1/31/21 3:39 PM
In Florida now. Going next weekend for first time
3 Likes: 1021gpa, i love dirt track racing, tirespinner
Blitzman (Offline)
  #15 2/1/21 12:25 AM
Originally Posted by WinglessLovers:
Will be at East Bay Monday and Tuesday for All Stars and at Volusia Wednesday and Thursday for All Stars along with WOO sprints on Sunday at Volusia.

Bruce and Pat Eckel
Myself & a buddy doing near the same thing. Leaving Ocala Sunday morning though for Ohio after USAC midgets.
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
racegal (Offline)
  #16 2/1/21 8:39 AM
Me!!! This will be my second time!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
7 Likes: 1021gpa, dirt330, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, ISF, jim goerge, tirespinner
EldoraMark (Offline)
  #17 2/1/21 10:05 AM
I have been at Bubbas since Saturday watching late Models for two days. Going to get down in 30's for 3 days but suppose to warm up for the USAC races.
5 Likes: 1021gpa, addictedtodirt, captrat, i love dirt track racing, tirespinner
Therealether (Offline)
  #18 2/1/21 1:43 PM
I remember in I think, 2013 the midgets ran the pavement at New Smyrna, it was about 33 degrees those 2 nights. Couldn't feel my toes on the way home. That's like below zero weather for us Floridians 🤣
4 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, mc/rider, tirespinner
jim goerge (Offline)
  #19 2/2/21 12:32 AM
Originally Posted by Therealether:
I remember in I think, 2013 the midgets ran the pavement at New Smyrna, it was about 33 degrees those 2 nights. Couldn't feel my toes on the way home. That's like below zero weather for us Floridians 🤣
My wife is from Florida and when she moved here Southern Indiana and it got below 60 she would be freezeing lol . She"d wear my goosedown coat and sock hat inside lol
4 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, racenut69, tirespinner
mc/rider (Offline)
  #20 2/2/21 11:28 AM
Little dog staying on the porch this year

When in doubt Gas It
4 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, racenut69, tirespinner