IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #11 4/29/18 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by RacingNut:
Are these times EST or CST?
They are EST. Leaving in just a little bit.
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, RacingNut, tirespinner
ronmil (Offline)
  #12 4/29/18 11:42 AM
That's EDT!

Ron Miller
LUCKYONE (Offline)
  #13 4/29/18 8:33 PM
Any udates please
mc/rider (Offline)
  #14 4/29/18 8:38 PM
Originally Posted by LUCKYONE:
Any udates please
Go to USAC page

When in doubt Gas It
2 Likes: luckybuc97, tirespinner
GregD (Offline)
  #15 4/29/18 8:47 PM
I when to USAC and there in is updates.
Sandy Lowe (Offline)
  #16 4/29/18 9:44 PM
Justin Grant won over Kody Swanson and Tyler Courtney.
HARFprez (Offline)
  #17 4/29/18 10:14 PM
Great race. Hellofa attemp by Swanson to go from last (after contact late in the race) to 2nd. But our 2017 HARF Driver of the Year, Justin Grant takes home the trophey.
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, luckybuc97, mc/rider, PIT CART, tirespinner
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #18 4/30/18 12:13 AM
I thought it was a real good race. The talent level and quality of cars is really good.
6 Likes: i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, midnightrider, PJ Wright, Simon_says17, tirespinner
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #19 4/30/18 9:51 AM
Good way to end up a 3 day USAC weekend. Good race. Congrats to Grant on a not to be defeated effort. Don't think Cottle will be on Swansons Christmas Card list this year although he should, as he allow Swanson to put on a Free rear tire for the finish which I am sure helped. Track came in very nice for a Big Car showdown on a Day/Night deal. Kudos to Promoters and Track crew for the resulting track. I was worried in the early evening, but worked out nicely. Moisture actually came back up late in the race. Competitive field of cars and talented drivers. Tough to wrestle these lumbering big ole girls around a slick 1/2 mile with the sun blazing in your face.
12 Likes: BrentTFunk, Dirtfan, EBookerFan, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, kcarm92, mc/rider, oppweld, ronmil, Simon_says17, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
brsteg (Offline)
  #20 4/30/18 12:01 PM
I watched the highlight video... did Grant have a RR going down in the final laps, or was it an angle and camera playing tricks? Looked like it was just about gone though as he took checkers?