IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #11 8/26/08 10:16 AM
Thank you for your efforts, Bill.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #12 8/26/08 10:52 AM
Bill,

Travel time between pages is at record speed. The last month or so has been very sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww wwwww at best. Thanks for all your hard work and here is hoping that things smooth out for you.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #13 8/26/08 10:58 AM
Thanks Bill:checkered:

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #14 8/26/08 11:02 AM
Show Bill you appreciate his working all hours of the night/morning to get this thing running better by going to the donate link, at the top of the page. He's made the effort, for a long time now, to make sure this is the best open-wheel message board, anywhere. Period. And all the changes and improvements he's made, over the last several years are things that cost money.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #15 8/26/08 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw:
Show Bill you appreciate his working all hours of the night/morning to get this thing running better by going to the donate link, at the top of the page. He's made the effort, for a long time now, to make sure this is the best open-wheel message board, anywhere. Period. And all the changes and improvements he's made, over the last several years are things that cost money.

Jerry
Just did that Jerry!!...Thanks for the reminder, to help "Bill" with his Great site!!.... that we all enjoy so much here!!....Brucer'
ronmil (Offline)
  #16 8/26/08 1:53 PM
Thanks, Bill! It seems to be working well. Really missed the message board yesterday.

Ron Miller
davidm (Offline)
  #17 8/26/08 2:11 PM
Thanks for all the work Bill!!!
pletchfan (Offline)
  #18 8/26/08 2:46 PM
WOOHOO, it is back up already!!! I was concerned when I clicked on it yesterday morning and it said it was being moved, I thought OH NO this will take days. But, I WAS WRONG and I am glad!!! The pages are loading and changing very quickly. Thanks so much Bill for all your hard work and for giving us the BEST open wheel site anywhere.:respect::thumb:applaud:
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #19 8/26/08 2:51 PM
Bill quick page changes sites working real well NICE work as usual.
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #20 8/26/08 5:30 PM
Thanks Bill:applaud: