IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hewitt - Two Seater?
5/24/11, 10:18 PM   #11
Re: Hewitt - Two Seater?
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrehautian View Post
lets get enough people to bring him to terre haute for one of the races this year. I will gladly do it.
you cant afford a 10 dollar race let alone 100.00 to 150.00 4 laps of ridin in a sprinter i bought this for dad for fathers day 3 attempts at terre haute rained every time i told him take the money and do what u want to,,they had the bigggg boy seat in even

5/24/11, 10:32 PM   #12
racefan20

I rode with Jack at Terre Haute in the fall of 01. Damn it was the coolest thing I ever did, the pictures from it are still hanging on my wall.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

5/24/11, 11:07 PM   #13
Danny Burton

What a great retirement gift this would be.

(hint, hint)

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

5/25/11, 2:54 AM   #14
fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
I rode with Jack at Terre Haute in the fall of 01. Damn it was the coolest thing I ever did, the pictures from it are still hanging on my wall.
I always tell people the coolest thing I ever did in my life was ride with Hewitt in his 2-seater too! Got to ride with my hero at the track I grew up at. Was a ready as anyone could have been and it still scared the crap out of me when he stood on the gas.

5/25/11, 10:29 AM   #15
backitin

Yeah, I might have been a little hard on my statement, riding with Mr. Hewitt, that would be a good en.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish View Post
I always tell people the coolest thing I ever did in my life was ride with Hewitt in his 2-seater too! Got to ride with my hero at the track I grew up at. Was a ready as anyone could have been and it still scared the crap out of me when he stood on the gas.
Actually he scares the crap out of people when he's not even in a car at times

5/25/11, 10:36 AM   #16
j_vennard54

Could someone pm me Jack's current contact information? I would like to give him a call to see what could be set up.

5/25/11, 11:28 AM   #17
ISF

I've heard that sometimes Ol' Jack asks if you want just "a" ride or do you want "the ride". As much as I may regret it while it's happening I would opt for "the ride".

My dream is to have Ol' Jack throw 'er sideways gettin' into 1 at Springfield while I'm hanging on for dear life.

5/25/11, 12:27 PM   #18
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

All i remember is cody hewitt on the open 410 sprint race flipping that outside of turn 2 looked like a dam limo flipping

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hewitt - Two Seater?