IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
brsteg (Offline)
  #11 1/18/16 6:57 PM
Originally Posted by Chase Hightower:
Anderson Little 500 on Saturday night I consider a must! Especially if you've never seen it!
The Little 500 is indeed a must. It's something to behold, if you go once it very likely won't be your last.

I was very apprehensive about going my first time because the margin of victory was usually more than a lap; but I went anyway and as it turns out the margin of victory ended up being more than a lap. But boy that didn't tell the story at all of how we got there, as there is more action in those 500 laps than the scoreboard will ever show.
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, racefanindy
rclaridge (Offline)
  #12 1/18/16 7:14 PM
Look into doing the double with Bryan Clauson,500 and Kokomo tickets bus transportation and meals for $150
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, oldfan49, Stephen Cording
BrentTFunk (Online)
  #13 1/18/16 8:23 PM
If I was coming all that way, I would not miss the Little 500. If you stay there it is an easy drive to Indy the next morning. Kokomo usually starts an hour later to give people coming from Indy time. You can see a lot of different types of racing in a few days. Feel free to send me a PM if I can help you in any way with plans or directions. I will warn you it can wear you out.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #14 1/18/16 8:39 PM
Kokomo Indy 500 night
Lawrenceburg Word of Outlaws on Memorial Day.

Charles Nungester
sp6967 (Offline)
  #15 1/18/16 9:31 PM
#gyatk

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help." President Ronald Reagan