IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Fairbury, IL - WOO Sprints. Kyle Larson wins.
6/5/19, 10:29 PM   #11
flagboy55

I hate to say it, for fear of lynching, but the WOO race Tuesday at Fairbury was an outstanding race! As good as anything without lids that I’ve seen recently. The track was superb! I want to say it would have been better without wings, but I couldn’t guarantee it. That’s how good it was

2 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, nathans1012
6/5/19, 11:27 PM   #12
Re: Fairbury, IL - WOO Sprints. Kyle Larson wins.
ISF

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathans1012 View Post
I wanted to post about the race before last night but didn't want to hear people harp about the debacle at the end of last year with the Sprint Mania show.
One thing is for sure, there was plenty to "harp" about regarding Sprint Mania. There were some folks who defended FALS tooth and toenail on social media concerning the "debacle". There were some things said such as "who needs the tumble bunnies", etc. The prevailing culture among the rank and file fandom at FALS is not all that open wheel friendly. That is an indisputable fact. A show like Larson and the WoO's put on will hopefully begin to change that. Let's hope that is the case and Curl has since set about mending the appropriate fences regarding the "debacle".

1 member likes this post: nathans1012
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Fairbury, IL - WOO Sprints. Kyle Larson wins.