IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kenny Biro Updates
8/8/08, 6:18 PM   #11
Re: Kenny Biro Udpates
Chris Eggleston Racing

Kenny, Curt and the entire Biro Family - our thoughts and prayers are with you. Kenny I know you are strong - fight to get better, don't give up! We've raced quarter midgets with you guys, and a couple of ASA Late Model races. Curt & family if there is anything we can do for you just let us kow. Take Care & God Bless! P.S. Curt get some sleep. You guys are constanly on our mind and in our prayers.

8/8/08, 7:41 PM   #12
Leah Schuerenberg

Our family as well as our church family is praying for you. If there is anything we can do for you don't hesitate to ask.
God Bless,
Rick, Leah, Hunter, and
Kramer Schuerenberg

8/8/08, 9:03 PM   #13
pgray

In these instances we are reminded of the real dangers our sport poses and the severe penalties many have paid as a cost to participate ... in pursuit of our love for speed and competition ... only reliant upon our own determination that our skill and God's hand will survive us.

Wishing and praying for Kenny's full and complete recovery - :thumb

Please visit http://www.kennybiro.com for updates as they may become available ... and put me down for one of Kenny's new t-shirts , too !

8/9/08, 9:12 AM   #14
Midwest Connection

Curt & Lezlie,

My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with Kenny and your family.

Midwest Connection
Rich - Arnold, Missouri

8/9/08, 10:20 AM   #15
DriversDad

Curt and the entire Biro family you are in are prayers for strength and courage during these times. To Kenny we pray for a full and speedy recovery.

God's Blessings to all of the Biro family.

Alex and Winn Frazin

8/9/08, 11:29 AM   #16
CAJ

We will keep Kenny and the entire Biro family in our thoughts and prayers.

Chris & Lisa Judah

8/9/08, 12:27 PM   #17
Gregg

The Biro family are in our prayers as well.

Mary and Gregg

8/10/08, 2:49 PM   #18
darland36

I just wanted to let everyone know that a fund has been set up at National City Bank for Kenny Biro. Just tell them that you would like to make a donation to the Kenny Biro fund. Any National City Bank will have the information that you need. I will hopefully get up to date information from Curt later today so that I can post any new improvements. I personally want to thank EVERY person who has donated to the helmet passes that we have been doing for the Biro's! A very special Thank You to the following people for passing the helmets, Dave and Brenda Cochran (American Racing Ministries) and the drivers at Oskaloosa. Tristiny and Destiny Darland, LeeAnna Barton at Bloomington and LeeAnna Barton and the young man at Lawrenceburg. Thank You all very much for all of the work that you have done to make things a bit easier on the Biro family! To Kenny,Curt, Leslie and the entire Biro family, we are still praying for Kenny and your family! Keep fighting and God will take care of the rest!

Brenda Darland

8/11/08, 1:05 PM   #19
mitchracin

I have been following this since I heard... We are all praying for Kenny here, as well as the rest of the family! Curt... hang in there, it will all turn out ok! I know a lot of people here in California are praying and pulling for you all!

Sincerely,
John, Geannie, Angelique, Ian & Ivy

8/11/08, 1:36 PM   #20
gunslinger

We have you in our thoughts and prayers everyday. We're pullin for you Kenny and family. Stay strong and things will get better.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kenny Biro Updates