IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #11 7/19/09 8:59 PM
Originally Posted by RACEGRANNY:
Thank you, Jerry, from this proud and nervous grandma!!
You should be proud. Your grandson has shown, especially over the last month or so, that this apple didn't fall very far from the tree.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
IndyBound (Offline)
  #12 7/19/09 9:26 PM
Thanks for the updates Jerry.

Patti
wildman92 (Offline)
  #13 7/19/09 9:32 PM
Way to go Cole!!!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
Pine (Offline)
  #14 7/19/09 9:53 PM
Was that 66 in sixth Josh Spencer, if so good run Josh, Jerry and crew....
RGardner (Offline)
  #15 7/19/09 10:06 PM
Boat lead the whole thing and started running out of fuel with two laps to go and whitt passed him not sure if cole could of got him without the problem boat had.
Posted via Mobile Device
Micro 11 (Offline)
  #16 7/19/09 10:20 PM
Boat ran out of fuel after a lengthy caution for T-Mez to change a tire. I like T-Mez but I don't understand why the officials waited so many laps for him. I have never seen them do it for anyone else this year.
Iliksprintcars
  #17 7/19/09 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by Micro 11:
Boat ran out of fuel after a lengthy caution for T-Mez to change a tire. I like T-Mez but I don't understand why the officials waited so many laps for him. I have never seen them do it for anyone else this year.
I think it had to do with Paul Hazen supporting kokomo for 52 year although T-Mez was fun to watch!!!
racefan20 (Offline)
  #18 7/20/09 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by Pine:
Was that 66 in sixth Josh Spencer, if so good run Josh, Jerry and crew....
Yes Pine it sure was, WTG Josh

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
RBurns17
  #19 7/20/09 12:11 AM
Yeah, the extended caution made me scratch my head also. But if anyone deserves a break like that it's Mr.Hazen and they did the same thing for a car in one of the support classes. (must have been feeling generous tonight.) I would also like to add, that while Josh's finishing position was impressive, the race he ran was even more impressive. At one point he was the second fastest car on the track, and moving towards finishing as such. But, a tangle kind of set him back. He kept his cool and brought the car home in one piece with a good finish. Congrats.
2 Likes: 64chevy, Jimmydiesel
Jim Halpert (Offline)
  #20 7/20/09 7:34 AM
Congrats Cole!!! Wish I could have been there!