IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 5 races in 4 days - 500 Week
3/4/15, 4:29 PM   #11
Re: 5 races in 4 days - 500 Week
Stealth87

If the Little 5 is one of the races you have never been to before, you will absolutely LOVE it. It is literally insane. If you have not gone to it before, a piece of advice is to get tickets in a corner looking down a straight away (example - Turn 1 looking down the front straight). Will keep you neck from hurting by the end of it. 500 laps its a LONG time to be looking left, and then right...

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, dirt330
3/4/15, 5:41 PM   #12
jim goerge

The MSCS runs a mini series 500 weekend with the Josh Burton memorial Friday night at Bloomington then Saturday at LPS ( Putnamville) and winds up at Haubstadt and not a great deal of driving

3/5/15, 9:23 AM   #13
Tief

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardyBoysRacing View Post
Well this year will be a first for me. 5 races in 4 days including 3 i have never been to before. The Hoosier Hundred on May 21st at the Indiana State Fairgrounds, the Josh Burton Memorial on May 22nd at Bloomington Speedway, the Hall of Fame Classic at IRP and the Little 500 at Anderson Speedway on May 24th, and the 500 on May 24th. Is there anyone else that will be attending any of these races and where's a good place to camp and hang out with all the other open wheel fanatics?? - Greg Hardy
Exactly my schedule, except I may add THAT on Wednesday night. Bloomington will be a first for me. I hear it's a "can't miss".

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 5 races in 4 days - 500 Week