IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > McDonalds steals Famous Hamburger?
2/18/13, 10:29 AM   #11
Re: McDonalds steals Famous Hamburger?
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt330 View Post
Before long "DAD" will be doing for McDonalds what Jarad does for Subway. They are good burgers. Just throw a little dirt or rubber on them close you eyes and think of your favorite track.
REALLY>>>>>I was kinda of like trying to put a bug in Richard Deaton's ear to try and get a historically famous track food back to where it belongs.

Where else better than IOW>to do it.
I can kinda of picture a shaker of Dirt and Rubber Dust on the condiment table!!!

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 2/18/13 at 10:33 AM.

1 member likes this post: dirt330
2/18/13, 10:37 AM   #12
racenut69

I'd rather have one of those Sausages with peppers and onions and a cold beer on the side..

1 member likes this post: DAD
2/18/13, 10:47 AM   #13
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by racenut69 View Post
I'd rather have one of those Sausages with peppers and onions and a cold beer on the side..
I see a "morph" to my favorite track food coming soon, and I still like "FIRE BURGERS" the most. (It's that time of year)

Honest Dad himself

2/18/13, 6:16 PM   #14
racerjim2

Just finished one of those McD's onion and swiss. Really good. I do wish they would get some fresh buns to put it on though. I don't like McD's buns at all.

2/18/13, 8:15 PM   #15
I Miss Manzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Burton View Post
I'll take any race track cheeseburger over any fast food cheeseburger any day.
I agree,Danny. It's a well known fact that everything tastes better at the track! The best green chili burro in the entire world was served at Manzanita! My current faves are the pork chop sandwich and an ear or two of roasted corn at Kokomo.....mmmmm!

2/18/13, 8:17 PM   #16
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerjim2 View Post
Just finished one of those McD's onion and swiss. Really good. I do wish they would get some fresh buns to put it on though. I don't like McD's buns at all.
Jim

Did you ask for extra grease and rubber dust?

Sure would be neat for Big Salem to get the "FIRE BURGER" back on their menu wouldn't it. Lets work on it!!!

Honest Dad himself

2/19/13, 8:48 PM   #17
HurstBros0

Sure would be neat for Big Salem to get the "FIRE BURGER" back on their menu wouldn't it. Lets work on it!!!

Might be tough to get the original Fire Burger crew back together since the majority of them have hung up their spatula`s permanently. Richard could probably get the county beef producers to come up with a reasonable facsimile therof though. As long as they rotate with the pork producers with their pork burgers.

2/20/13, 10:00 AM   #18
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurstBros0 View Post

Might be tough to get the original Fire Burger crew back together since the majority of them have hung up their spatula`s permanently. Richard could probably get the county beef producers to come up with a reasonable facsimile there of though. As long as they rotate with the pork producers with their pork burgers.
I like my pork chops fried! How about a little stand alone joint. Make it separate from the main concession stand, and they could sell pork chops out of one side and Fire Burgers out of the other side. I could eat one sandwich while standing in the other line.

Honest Dad himself

1 member likes this post: dirt330
2/20/13, 12:09 PM   #19
DAD

OK Bill do I get a commission check out of the McDonalds add on top of this Board .!!!!!!

Clicked on to IOW and what do I see A tripple wanabe McD Fire Burger>>>>>at the top of the page.

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 2/20/13 at 1:45 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > McDonalds steals Famous Hamburger?