IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Monster Jam ( Off Topic)
1/21/09, 10:28 AM   #11
Re: Monster Jam ( Off Topic)

been going for the last 20 years, wasn't monster jam then. Last year I started Co-promoteing the show. There is a TON of stuff going on this year. When the pit party ends at 5pm, thats really when the show starts. Right after the pit party there is a 20 min times demolition derby, then a few things i can't talk about. at 7pm we start with the monster trucks and AutoCross. These normally get pretty interesting. The feature will be a 20 car field running 20 laps. This is full contact racing. Should be a night of fun. If any of you guys make it to the pit party, I will be down around the cars wearing a black and orange Rouse Promotions shirt and red and black Guts hat.

1/21/09, 1:12 PM   #12
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by 767 View Post
been going for the last 20 years, wasn't monster jam then. Last year I started Co-promoteing the show. There is a TON of stuff going on this year. When the pit party ends at 5pm, thats really when the show starts. Right after the pit party there is a 20 min times demolition derby, then a few things i can't talk about. at 7pm we start with the monster trucks and AutoCross. These normally get pretty interesting. The feature will be a 20 car field running 20 laps. This is full contact racing. Should be a night of fun. If any of you guys make it to the pit party, I will be down around the cars wearing a black and orange Rouse Promotions shirt and red and black Guts hat.
i have been going that long if not longer...SO ARE THEY GONNA OPEN THE DOORS EARLY SO WE CAN SEE THIS

1/21/09, 3:16 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallsracing View Post
i have been going that long if not longer...SO ARE THEY GONNA OPEN THE DOORS EARLY SO WE CAN SEE THIS
last year everyone was walking in at 4pm. hard to tell exactly haw it will all happen this year. You should be able to walk right in around 4:30 to 5pm.

1/22/09, 1:27 PM   #14
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by 767 View Post
last year everyone was walking in at 4pm. hard to tell exactly haw it will all happen this year. You should be able to walk right in around 4:30 to 5pm.
Showtimes
Saturday - 7:30PM

Gates Open
Saturday - 5:30PM

Ticket Prices
Total Access - $125 Adults and Kids
Club - $40
Gold Circle - $30
Mid-Level - $20
Super Value - $15

All seats are $2 more the day of the show.

Discounts/Promotions
$10 Kids Coupon available exclusively at local participating Advance Auto Parts stores from 01/05/09 - 01/23/09. Offer excludes Total Access Passes and Club Seats. Not valid with any other offers. Not valid day of show. See coupons for further details.
Click Here for participating Advance Auto Parts locations

Tickets Available
Tickets are available at the Lucas Oil Stadium Box Office, all Ticketmaster Outlets, online at www.ticketmaster.com, or charge by phone at (800) 745-3000.

Address

Lucas Oil Stadium
500 South Capitol Ave
Indianapolis , IN 46225
http://www.lucasoilstadium.com

Party in the Pits
Built Ford Tough Party In The Pits
Saturday 2:00PM - 5:00PM
Pit Passes are available for $10 at all ticket locations

Vehicle Information
USHRA Monster Trucks including Grave Digger driven by Randy Brown, El Toro Loco driven by Chris Baker, Maximum Destruction driven by Tom Meents, Monster Mutt Dalmatian driven by Candice Jolly, Batman driven by John Seasock, Bob & Tom, Avenger, Brutus, Rap Attack, Rolling Thunder, Eradicator, and Backdraft. Subject to change without notice.

1/22/09, 8:11 PM   #15
bherzog513

How bad are the cheap seats compared to the dome?

1/22/09, 8:59 PM   #16
terrehautian

What dome? IF the cheap seats are anything like the Bud zone in Lucas oil stadium, it should be a good view.

1/22/09, 9:59 PM   #17
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrehautian View Post
What dome? IF the cheap seats are anything like the Bud zone in Lucas oil stadium, it should be a good view.
I think there asking if the cheap seats are like the cheap seats in the Old RCA dome.

1/25/09, 1:04 PM   #18
Onlydirt

Well here is how my experience was at the Monster Jam:

Forgot our tickets at home! I have never done that, but did it last night. Bought some cheap ones from a ticket sales gentleman for $20 each for 600 level seats. We still sat in our lower level seats which was a little pain relieving. Our neighbor was nice enough to go in our house and see where I left tem, then she texted all the info to us.

Monster Truck show was not as exciting as in years past. However the Demo Cross was AWSOME, I hate street stocks, but you make them jump and let them bang the hell out of each other and I am a FAN!!! Freestyle MX took way to long to set up and the tricks were very low difficulty compared to other pros.

But to beat it all I got to spend a great night with my Wife and Son!

1/25/09, 2:36 PM   #19
Great Scott

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 63

I agree the Demo Cross was pretty good. The Monster truck racing and freestyle were disappointing. It was certainly not as good as we have seen in the past. The new stadium is awesome. We had great seats so it was still a fun night.

1/25/09, 4:28 PM   #20
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

That girl needs to get into a sprint car:O:.She just about beat Max-D

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Monster Jam ( Off Topic)