IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
767 (Offline)
  #11 5/18/11 3:38 PM
Love the v6's!!!! Good looking field of cars this year. I think there are still a few surprises not on the list.
doug47 (Offline)
  #12 5/18/11 6:41 PM
looking at entres for the little 500 eric gorden is my pick would be nice to see some usac guys show up
short track scott (Offline)
  #13 5/18/11 8:56 PM
Expect entries from Tim and Jason Cox. That should rattle the cheese curtain a little bit!
Posted via Mobile Device
Paul Kuyawa (Offline)
  #14 5/19/11 4:06 AM
Jason is already entered in Dick Fieler's number 40x, and papa Tim is going to run the Tony and Deb Swanson number 7.
Does anyone know if a father and son has made the the Little 500 in the same year?
Paul
doug47 (Offline)
  #15 5/19/11 10:52 AM
Originally Posted by Paul Kuyawa:
Jason is already entered in Dick Fieler's number 40x, and papa Tim is going to run the Tony and Deb Swanson number 7.
Does anyone know if a father and son has made the the Little 500 in the same year?
Paul
Gary and Tom Fedewa 1998
tswanjr7 (Offline)
  #16 5/19/11 11:37 AM
Joe Swanson will also be entering in Tony and Deb Swansons car

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Joe Swanson will also be entering in Tony and Deb Swansons car.
racerdog45
  #17 5/19/11 12:12 PM
I think looking at the list so far the only real competition to Eric is the 2 Contos cars. They know how to run and win this race. There are some dark horses but those 3 have to be my main contenders unless someone else pops up at a later date on the entry list.
JSimpson (Offline)
  #18 5/19/11 3:03 PM
I'm betting on the #27 of Brian Gerster to the win, with rookie Kyle Weigand as my darkhorse for a top 5 finish.
Russ (Offline)
  #19 5/19/11 3:11 PM
Originally Posted by racerdog45:
I think looking at the list so far the only real competition to Eric is the 2 Contos cars. They know how to run and win this race. There are some dark horses but those 3 have to be my main contenders unless someone else pops up at a later date on the entry list.
When you are running that many laps on that small of a track, anything can happen.
short track scott (Offline)
  #20 5/19/11 3:20 PM
Originally Posted by JSimpson:
I'm betting on the #27 of Brian Gerster to the win, with rookie Kyle Weigand as my darkhorse for a top 5 finish.
I think Kyle will do well in this race because he has experience in distance races in his past. I know it is cliche', but it has to stay together to finish. He'll have to pick up the flow quickly, ut once he does he should be ok. Of course, if the big nasty happens we'll be drinking beer early.
Posted via Mobile Device