IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #11 4/16/11 9:17 PM
9 and still raining and cold, not looking good.

Jerry #66j
stida.com
Bad Dad 54 (Offline)
  #12 4/16/11 11:08 PM
It's snowing here in Mich & has rained everyday no practices, no races, no swap meet Grrrrrrr. Try again next week, maybe I'll go twice, whadaya think gang ????
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #13 4/18/11 12:36 PM
The forecast is calling for up to 4 inches of rain and strong storms in the next few days. I hope they are way off.

Jerry #66j
Kansasdirtfan (Offline)
  #14 4/18/11 2:25 PM
The long range forecast looks good for this weekend at Dodge City. You guys are sure welcome to come to the Sunflower State!

Bob Nikkel
Bad Dad 54 (Offline)
  #15 4/18/11 8:35 PM
Looked outside today & it's snowing hugh flakes, people FB whining about it. All I could think about was those people in North Carolina that gat nailed by a Tornado 45 dead the report said. God help them
terrehautian (Offline)
  #16 4/19/11 5:44 PM
Batton down the hatches, it might get rocky tonight. Tornadoes in the St. Louis and surrounding areas. The Weather Channel is broadcasting live from Bloomington, IN but Jim Cantori isn't there so it can't be that bad yet.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #17 4/19/11 5:51 PM
Originally Posted by terrehautian:
Batton down the hatches, it might get rocky tonight. Tornadoes in the St. Louis and surrounding areas. The Weather Channel is broadcasting live from Bloomington, IN but Jim Cantori isn't there so it can't be that bad yet.
Cantori tries to make a hangnail into a national disaster. He like many others love to hear themselves talk. He has absolutely no credibility in my eyes. Another weather man who is wrong over 50% of the time.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
bigpimpin35 (Offline)
  #18 4/19/11 6:29 PM
Not lookin good for this weekend either. 60% chance of rain for Gas City Friday and supposed to rain Saturday and Sunday too. Of course this could change but the fact that there is doubt for me going up there just really grinds my gears. I know it's a waste of time to throw a fit about something we cannot control but give us a break mother nature!!!
terrehautian (Offline)
  #19 4/19/11 6:34 PM
Let her get it out of her system so we can get some good racing later on.
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #20 4/19/11 7:39 PM
So far we have had it all today, snow, rain, sleet, hail, thunder and now flashes of lightning. The temp is right around freezing so it's a mixed bag. The snow-ice on the patio table comes up to the top of a beer can and that's 5" high. More on the way tonight, this is just crazy.