IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Backitin (Offline)
  #11 2/16/18 9:49 AM
There can be a argument either way to what racing is better winged or nonwing. If you honestly believe winged racing is ten times better the nonwinged racing, a: don't attend another nonwinged race b: you sir are a fool. c: this site might not be for you.
19 Likes: dirt330, duel, fish, interpreter66, ISF, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, LB, mc/rider, nedra_bahler_835@com, oppweld, PJ Wright, racenut69, scottyCbus, speed bump, superstock30, Wall72w, Wayne Davis, WinglessLovers
MC5454 (Offline)
  #12 2/16/18 9:56 AM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
Looks like a couple of extra open seats for tonights show!
Don't worry there were hundreds more of those all over. Non wing not doing well right now
MC5454 (Offline)
  #13 2/16/18 9:57 AM
Originally Posted by Backitin:
There can be a argument either way to what racing is better winged or nonwing. If you honestly believe winged racing is ten times better the nonwinged racing, a: don't attend another nonwinged race b: you sir are a fool. c: this site might not be for you.
Gave non wing a try. I'll head back to wing races like everyone else. No wonder all the non wing drivers are going to winged cars
Wayne Davis (Offline)
  #14 2/16/18 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by MC5454:
Gave non wing a try. I'll head back to wing races like everyone else. No wonder all the non wing drivers are going to winged cars
Last night I was there, have not ever missed a lap of USAC racing there for 8 years and it was the absolute WORSE racetrack for a USAC show..now you gave non wing a try...I went down the 2 previous week for the winged deal and it was even worse....DON'T go blaming non wing racing for a popped up track...just like I don't necessary blame the wings for bad racing. I blame technology because they have gotten so fast and everyone has the same stuff it is a follower the leader at many other tracks with the wing...Volusia was the same with the wing...follow the leader and very little passing. 4 years ago they had a total of 58 races and every race was won from the poll that year for all of speedweeks...please do yourself a favor and go see these guys at a different race track.

Saddly... My 8 years has come to and end there so this is all I will be able to say about it

Southern Outlaw Motorsports
Jacksonville, Florida
The Original Southern Outlaw

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

2 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge
MC5454 (Offline)
  #15 2/16/18 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by Wayne Davis:
Last night I was there, have not ever missed a lap of USAC racing there for 8 years and it was the absolute WORSE racetrack for a USAC show..now you gave non wing a try...I went down the 2 previous week for the winged deal and it was even worse....DON'T go blaming non wing racing for a popped up track...just like I don't necessary blame the wings for bad racing. I blame technology because they have gotten so fast and everyone has the same stuff it is a follower the leader at many other tracks with the wing...Volusia was the same with the wing...follow the leader and very little passing. 4 years ago they had a total of 58 races and every race was won from the poll that year for all of speedweeks...please do yourself a favor and go see these guys at a different race track.

Saddly... My 8 years has come to and end there so this is all I will be able to say about it
Besides from 1 night out of 5 at Volusia the racing was really good. Standing room only at Volusia and everyone I talked to there thought the racing was good unlike non wing. Why is there never standing room only at non wing events?
EltoJoe (Offline)
  #16 2/16/18 10:47 AM
Why do you come here stirring the pot?
3 Likes: cwfan08, duel, fish
MC5454 (Offline)
  #17 2/16/18 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by EltoJoe:
Why do you come here stirring the pot?
This is a racing forum I was just giving my opinion on what I thought of the racing last night
NOSTINKINWINGS (Offline)
  #18 2/16/18 11:19 AM
This is a racing forum I was just giving my opinion on what I thought of the racing last night
STA....BYE BYE and DLTDHYITA**OTWO!
motorhead748 (Offline)
  #19 2/16/18 11:35 AM
Some of the worst racing I have seen in a long time. Dry Slick, track ruined by 1st heat and the Mod Lites were bad also. Knew I should've went to East bay for the 360s. Winged cars 10x better than non wing. Not to mention the crowd was terrible
Thanks for the heads up.. a few of us were thinking about going.
mc/rider (Offline)
  #20 2/16/18 11:39 AM
One race,one track,one night

When in doubt Gas It
9 Likes: addictedtodirt, duel, fish, interpreter66, itsanonwingthing, jim goerge, PJ Wright, Stevensville Mike, WinglessLovers