IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
david mitchell (Offline)
  #11 7/18/18 8:23 PM
Good luck for that favorable forecast.Weather looks very iffy for first three nites.😿
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #12 7/18/18 8:47 PM
Well I was waiting for David to comment on the weather before I did. Now that he has, I'm hoping he's wrong
2 Likes: Jerry Spencer, oppweld
david mitchell (Offline)
  #13 7/18/18 8:55 PM
Flagboy,It is officially SW.Indeed,lets hope all races can be got in ,regardless of night.😸
2 Likes: flagboy55, Jerry Spencer
34racer (Offline)
  #14 7/18/18 9:19 PM
There is a ticket booth on the backstretch.
2 Likes: Jerry Spencer, PIT CART
HARFprez (Offline)
  #15 7/18/18 9:38 PM
Back area: new stands + concessions + ticket booth + restrooms. Have NEVER taken "HOURS" to get out, and NOT a big drunken bunch. Get there early to park & have some patience after the event, you'll have no probkem.
13 Likes: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, chris jockish, dirt330, EBookerFan, EPSpeed, i love dirt track racing, itsanonwingthing, Jedi, Jerry Spencer, oppweld, rachasin, WinglessLovers
berks co (Offline)
  #16 7/19/18 8:53 AM
Forecast considered I’m not driving from Reading PA, just not worth the chance☔️👎

Daniel Cohen
oppweld (Offline)
  #17 7/19/18 9:37 AM
I'm only going to be able to make 4 out of 6 as things sit right now. If they hurry up and decide on rain dates that might push my attendance to 6!
3 Likes: Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, PIT CART
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #18 7/19/18 1:29 PM
I will update weather in the Kokomo area as soon as possible. I like the rest of you want to see the races run with no problem but I am also not going to lie to you just to get you on the road.

Don't forget Choo Choo McGoo's 816 East Markland for the racers discount and great home cooking.

Be safe and have fun

Jerry #66j
Spencer Racing
4 Likes: jim goerge, racenut69, rapid robert, wildman92
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #19 7/21/18 11:45 AM
11.30 am and the rain has stopped for now, looks like it is going to rain but it isn't now. May be one of those circle deals all day as it looks like it is just going in circles so maybe we can get the perfect timing on the circle.

The forecast calls for storms until this evening so I will let you know in another hour.

Be safe

Jerry #66j
3 Likes: jim goerge, luckybuc97, PIT CART
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #20 7/21/18 12:01 PM
I hate this for everyone but I also understand wanting to know whats going on, 12 noon and it was pouring for a few min. it has slowed to a steady rain now.

Will update at 12:30

Jerry #66j
2 Likes: jim goerge, luckybuc97