IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #11 5/27/18 5:46 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
Glad to see Charles endorsing a wing race!

Nonsense, Im going for the Mods and see a couple stock car drivers like Bell and Larson kick the WoO's butts.
I actually quit going when I predicted three races in a row exactly as they played out. It's great when outside competition can come in and give em a run, especially guys who came from the NW and midget background.

Charles Nungester
4 Likes: FishBurger, luckybuc97, mc/rider, oppweld
hoosierboy3 (Offline)
  #12 5/27/18 10:09 PM
Wanting to get reserved tickets so I can be underneath the over head and maybe in the shade. Section H, Row 19 (turn 4 almost). Should be high enough to be under the awning right?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #13 5/27/18 10:20 PM
Yes however from about 7 until sunset the sun shines directly in there. Not much anyone can do about it. coming to the longest days of the year for the next three weeks.

Charles Nungester
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #14 5/28/18 10:59 AM
Kyle Larson‏Verified account @KyleLarsonRacin · May 27

 More

Waking up like... racing the next 4 days! @CocaCola 600 tonight, Lawrenceburg @WorldofOutlaws Monday, Montpelier @USACNation Tuesday, and back with Outlaws for Fairbury on Wednesday. 👍🏼🇺🇸 Kyle Larson

Plus the Allstars are not running.
Kart#51 (Offline)
  #15 5/28/18 2:01 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Nonsense, Im going for the Mods and see a couple stock car drivers like Bell and Larson kick the WoO's butts.
I actually quit going when I predicted three races in a row exactly as they played out. It's great when outside competition can come in and give em a run, especially guys who came from the NW and midget background.
Who came from the NW and who has a midget background? Just curious? Neither Bell or Larson would qualify if you realized they started their careers in winged sprint cars. Northern California isn't the NW and Oklahoma is far from it. Just saying.
4 Likes: i love dirt track racing, motorhead748, tirespinner, treecitytornado
dsc1600 (Offline)
  #16 5/28/18 3:45 PM
Haha, I’ve made that argument before. Someone said Rico was a NW guy too. A bit like the Posse vs the world argument in winged sprints. All in good fun.
mscs20 (Offline)
  #17 5/28/18 5:43 PM
Bell did start out in Jr Sprints, then 600 micros before joining Kunz for a year of midgets and non wing sprints.
4 Likes: 5JMOFFATTFAN!, Charles Nungester, oppweld, tirespinner
sp6967 (Offline)
  #18 5/28/18 6:28 PM
I just hope he gives usac boys same track at sprint week.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help." President Ronald Reagan
5 Likes: 5JMOFFATTFAN!, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, dirtlover
dsc1600 (Offline)
  #19 5/28/18 10:08 PM
Good race, WoO at Lawrenceburg has been on point the last few years.
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, motorhead748, scottyCbus
motorhead748 (Offline)
  #20 5/28/18 11:53 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
I just hope the track promoters don't figure out there are people out there willing to pay $35 to watch a 400 to win race.
4 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, chrismattlin, PIT CART, progressive22