IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Motormasher (Offline)
  #11 5/18/08 11:33 AM
Congratulations KENT CHRISTIAN !!!! Way to go for us older guys! I knew you could do it!!! :applaud:
Same to Troy Link.

Dave Scott #7 Sprinter
agar (Offline)
  #12 5/18/08 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by Al Pierce:
Joe
A few weeks ago I passed a small garage in the alley on the east side of Brazil where a guy was working on a sprinter. He said Burns was going to run it at Paragon. Duncan told me it was one of the Gasaway's that had the sporting goods store. I don't believe the car had a number so it may have been 99.
When he run the Britt Tool car he worked out of a Garage behind sports unlimited (Now American Rental) which Bill Gasway owned so that might be the deal Thanks
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #13 5/18/08 1:13 PM
How did Lloyd Walls do ??
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #14 5/18/08 1:29 PM
Originally Posted by Pat O'Connor Fan:
How did Lloyd Walls do ??
LLOYD FINISHED 2nd. STARTED AT THE REAR.MADE A COUPLE CHALLENGES FOR THE LEAD , BUT TRACK WAS PRETTY SMOOTH & BLACK WITH EVERYONE RUNNING THE TOP.GOOD RACEN THOUGH :Steer
Eagle14 (Offline)
  #15 5/18/08 1:49 PM
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS:
LLOYD FINISHED 2nd. STARTED AT THE REAR.MADE A COUPLE CHALLENGES FOR THE LEAD , BUT TRACK WAS PRETTY SMOOTH & BLACK WITH EVERYONE RUNNING THE TOP.GOOD RACEN THOUGH :Steer
He wanted that extra hundered bucks sponsor money eh? Nice job Lloyd!... Twin Cities was alright... just so many classes you wait around so so much (being a sprint car guy). You buyin dinner at THAT Thursday? If so I want my invite!
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #16 5/18/08 1:56 PM
Me Toooo!!

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #17 5/18/08 2:30 PM
Originally Posted by Eagle14:
He wanted that extra hundered bucks sponsor money eh? Nice job Lloyd!... Twin Cities was alright... just so many classes you wait around so so much (being a sprint car guy). You buyin dinner at THAT Thursday? If so I want my invite!
VERY POSSABLE-- WILL HAVE TO WAIT & SEE IF MY SHIP COMES IN.
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #18 5/18/08 3:10 PM
Bill, can Grandma Kim and I sit with you and Lloyd and your group Thursday? I promise I'll make her behave.
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #19 5/18/08 4:01 PM
Originally Posted by Pat O'Connor Fan:
Bill, can Grandma Kim and I sit with you and Lloyd and your group Thursday? I promise I'll make her behave.
STEVE,
YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME.HER & DIRT FAN WILL GET ALONG JUST FINE.HE DON`T KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE EITHER.
SEE YOU THERE. ---- ALL THE WAY TO THE WEST END BLEACHERS IN TURN AT THE TOP OF TURN 4. :Steer :Steer
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #20 5/18/08 8:31 PM
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS:
STEVE,
YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME.HER & DIRT FAN WILL GET ALONG JUST FINE.HE DON`T KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE EITHER.
SEE YOU THERE. ---- ALL THE WAY TO THE WEST END BLEACHERS IN TURN AT THE TOP OF TURN 4. :Steer :Steer
Maybe its the the company that I keep that influences how I behave:confused:
Quit yelling at us Bus!! We have to work till five, but will be there as soon as we can! No detours on Old Riley Road is there Bill?

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"