IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ossuks (Offline)
  #11 2/17/16 9:03 AM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
French Lick Resort
I have made it a point not to post on this site, but, the situation at French Lick Resort is one that I can not pass up!
Monday of Sprint Week the price for a basic room at this resort is.......................$289 plus resort fee and tax!!

You can spend that same Monday night in the Monte Carlo in Vegas for $49 (but it is quite a drive to the races)!
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #12 2/17/16 9:13 AM
Originally Posted by ossuks:
I have made it a point not to post on this site, but, the situation at French Lick Resort is one that I can not pass up!
Monday of Sprint Week the price for a basic room at this resort is.......................$289 plus resort fee and tax!!

You can spend that same Monday night in the Monte Carlo in Vegas for $49 (but it is quite a drive to the races)!
Duh.....That is not the only place to stay in French Lick.
ossuks (Offline)
  #13 2/17/16 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
Duh.....That is not the only place to stay in French Lick.
Exactly why I stay away from posting...Guy puts down ONE place and then throws a "duh" at me, and I lower myself to respond!
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #14 2/17/16 1:03 PM
Originally Posted by ossuks:
Exactly why I stay away from posting...Guy puts down ONE place and then throws a "duh" at me, and I lower myself to respond!
Don't be discouraged by the negative nellies! If I was going to stay anywhere I would stay in Indy. It's the most centrally located city. There is plenty to do in Indy for example Indy Indians baseball, Indy Zoo, lots of museums, shopping, places to eat. Plenty to do. Resorts maybe not but lots of nice Hotels!
Birdsboro (Offline)
  #15 2/17/16 7:22 PM
I was thinking about staying in indy and very may well just do that .. but was thinking along the lines of making it a more family friendly. although i do have the fair at terre haute going for me...lol. thanks for all the ideas guys... i love them.
SteveW (Offline)
  #16 2/18/16 12:47 PM
Most of the State Parks in Indiana have reasonably priced lodging and most with indoor pools, hiking, nature, etc...