Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lps 8/8
8/9/15, 8:23 AM   #111
Re: Lps 8/8
pushinthecushin

Race Count This Year: 16
Race Count Last Year: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmil View Post
I was at the track, but your updates were very helpful in keeping me informed. I don't believe I've ever seen a better job!
Thank you Ron!

1 member likes this post: ronmil
8/9/15, 8:24 AM   #112
pushinthecushin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemaster View Post
I wasn't able to make it Saturday either, but was there on Friday. Thanks for the updates, it definitely helps us sprint car junkies keep up without being in the house.
You're welcome!

8/9/15, 8:32 AM   #113
pushinthecushin

http://www.mscssprints.com/results-race.html?raceid=158 Here are the complete results

1 member likes this post: mc/rider
8/9/15, 8:41 AM   #114
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
And the highlight of the night, no doubt was getting to visit with Sprintmandave Dave Foist for the first time this year. He's just one of the best guys around and it's great to see him out and about.

Jerry
Couldn't agree more!! Seeing Dave at the track was definitely the highlight of the season for me. Thanks to Danny B for bringing him with you. He put a hurtin on the ice cream too! 👍🏻

7 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Dirtfan, FishBurger, jim goerge, mowerman, racefan20, ronmil
8/9/15, 1:56 PM   #115
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

It was another exciting night at LPS. Yes, it was great to see Dave Foist at the track again. Hadn't seen him since he was at Bloomington last year. Don't remember just exactly when I met Dave, but I believe George Seats introduced me to him many years ago. He would certainly have to be at the top of the nice guy list. I too extend my thanks to Danny Burton for bringing Dave to the track.
Visiting with my friends at the track is an important part of the total racing experience for me, and seeing people that I don't see that often anymore makes it even better. Always enjoy visiting with Jerry Shaw (the world's foremost authority on barbecue) and Al Pierce (who takes care of seating arrangements) plus many other friends, many of whom are not computer people, but I keep in touch with at the track.
Thanks, Joe Spiker and all your great staff who make LPS such a great place to view a race!

8/9/15, 2:30 PM   #116
jim goerge

I also got to meet Sprintman Dave and also Bob Clausen ( his better half Monica wasn't around and enjoyed a short chat with Mrs. G I also got to hang with some great people I have met off here the Scott and Jen Dan and Nancy Jerry Danny Burton and my running partner Ron. It don't get any better than good friends and good racing
Last edited by jim goerge; 8/9/15 at 2:33 PM.

8/9/15, 2:40 PM   #117
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman92 View Post
Couldn't agree more!! Seeing Dave at the track was definitely the highlight of the season for me. Thanks to Danny B for bringing him with you. He put a hurtin on the ice cream too! 👍🏻
Very well said, seeing & visiting with Dave Foist was great, it had been way too long. We had this other guy sit with us, he got out of hand once or twice but that's OK! Glad you made it home safely Jim

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

4 members like this post: FishBurger, jim goerge, ronmil, wildman92
8/9/15, 3:37 PM   #118
jim goerge

Dan It was that lady between us that got out of hand, lol Always a good time with you and Nancy, See Friday

1 member likes this post: Dirtfan
8/9/15, 3:59 PM   #119
Indy1808

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 35

Appreciate Joe Spiker and all your great LPS staff. Also to Brad D. For doing his homework every week in the pits & passing along all the vital info to us at the right time when we can hear it. Big thumbs up!!! 👍🏁
"Sitting in the Stands " #noteamracing

3 members like this post: jim goerge, pushinthecushin, ronmil
8/9/15, 6:23 PM   #120
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
Dan It was that lady between us that got out of hand, lol Always a good time with you and Nancy, See Friday
Please my accept my apologies for her behavior,she gets out of hand sometimesShe sends her best and enjoyed visiting with you as well

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lps 8/8