IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Where's The rule??
12/23/10, 10:45 PM   #101
Re: Where's The rule??
staggerman

I just wanted to be the #100 post.

12/23/10, 11:46 PM   #102
Re: Where's The rule??
derek odell

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoore10 View Post
Apparently we've progressed in this thread to the knife and tomato throwing. Always happens, especially the anonymous ones hiding behind a computer that have nothing concrete to say. The holidays always bring out the best in people. Mike... appreciate all the advice. I already know my options regarding places to race and they are getting fewer and fewer by the minute. SMRS is the latest to hit the tank. Arizona is gone and now Wisconsin is on life support. If you haven't noticed midget racing is on the decline. You're not helping by coming on a public message board and attacking a fellow racer. You can call me at 440-355-4407 if you want to get personal. Now.... Please show me the rule that would be the foundation for your argument. Try to leave the personalities out of the mix. Personalities have nothing to do with rules. Real simple request. If there is no rule for the foundation of the argument, then you're wasting your time writing about.
The only tomato throwing going on should have been at the guy playin the piano before the races.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Where's The rule??