Register! Forgot Password?
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #91 6/16/14 1:45 PM
Tim, did he honk that clown's horn?

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
Eldora Three (Offline)
  #92 6/16/14 8:38 PM
My wife has Alzhiemers and I'm her care giver, which makes it very hard to go to the races anymore. Lawrenceburg Midgets was the 1st race that I've been to in two years. I planned on going for a month to be able to get someone to watch her and boy, I wasn't disappointed. I want to thank everyone involved in putting on a great show.
Don't know when I'll be able to go again but Lawrenceburg has been my favorite track for a number of years. Being only 54 miles from our home in Ohio is a plus also. Thanks guys for giving an old man a great time.
10 Likes: Charles Nungester, Dirtfan, mtek56, Mud Packer, Phylo82, racenut69, ronmil, smith19, spicoli, TQ29m
Eldora Three (Offline)
  #93 6/16/14 8:46 PM
I want to thank everyone involved for putting on a great race. My wife has Alhziemers and I'm her primary care giver so I had to plan a month in advance to have someone stay with her. And I'll tell you, I was not disappointed. Lawrenceburg has been our favorite tracks for a number of years and my wife and I attended many a race there in the past. This was the first one I've been able to make in two years and really enjoyed it along with two of the friends I brought. We won't talk about the third one.
Again, thanks for putting on a great show. You really lifted this old man's spirit.
2 Likes: dirt330, racenut69
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #94 6/16/14 8:49 PM
Originally Posted by Danny Burton:
Tim, did he honk that clown's horn?
Nope. Dave was flying down the road towards the pits when he looks, hammers the brakes and turns around. He drives up to me and says "i was wondering who that other kid was that was playing catch with Cam"! This kid image i have with being short just keeps on getting funnier!
koolaid89 (Offline)
  #95 6/18/14 9:33 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Who saw bad racing tonight? ANYBODY?...........................??????????????

<<< Crickets >>>
Hard to see bad racing when you can't see 1/3 of the track from the dust. I believe three different times I heard the announcer say he had no idea what caused a car to stop in turns 3 and 4 due to the heavy dust. Pretty disappointing considering the weather that week. I knew when I saw big ol tractors on skinny little tires Saturday morning we were in trouble... Unfortunately we had already made the 6 hour drive from Michigan. On the bright side I felt right at home with the mediocre prep. Dave has a absolutely gorgeous facility on his hands, it's a shame the most wasn't made of the evening.
dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #96 6/18/14 9:57 PM
There were times Sunday night when I couldn't see ANY cars !!! But you know what ? I was thrilled to death to be at Kokomo !!!!! I'd never been there . I think other people should adopt my theory ...... Until I know I can do a better job I should shut the hell up about how the track was prepared . Were the track conditions perfect every night ? Nope ! Did every person responsible for track preparation do the best they could ? I'm confident they all tried to give every visitor and fan the best track they had ever seen .
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, fish, jjones752, mtek56, racing2bwithu2
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #97 6/18/14 10:39 PM
Saturdays Midget Feature. The Official video however is on www.usacracing.tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxP0o4CoMZQ

Charles Nungester
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #98 6/18/14 10:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CmFv7JWNI0

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, Phylo82
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #99 6/21/14 9:23 PM
Maybe more people should have sat on the backstretch. No dust on my shirt and i had a pair of glasses along and never had to put them on. I was by the first parking space where the cars pull off the track and it was crystal clear all night.
SteelCore (Offline)
  #100 6/21/14 10:50 PM
The dust wasn't that bad. The WoO race May 26th was a lot worse.