IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Marc Jessup
  #1 3/26/09 6:46 PM
Hey everyone

Just wanted to let everyone know that i'll be around as much as possible this year.

For now I have 5 races scheduled for sure. Those being:

6/26: Richmond International
7/2: Winchester Speedway
7/31: Iowa Speedway
8/15: Salem Speedway
10/4: Winchester Speedway

As you can see its mostly the high bank fast places where I seem to do my best. The budget calls for 5 races so we decided to pick those places we really enjoy.

Anyway, I miss all of you guys that ive got to know over the years. Hopefully i'll see you at the races soon. Thank you everyone for all your support. :thumb

If anyone wants to contact me about possible driving duties then please call the USAC office and have them give you my cell number. Pavement of course and as much as people think I dont like it, I still would love to run dirt races aswell! :Steer

Thanks!

Marc Jessup
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #2 3/26/09 7:06 PM
hey.talked to you at anderson last year.Is the little 500 out of question??
Midget82
  #3 3/26/09 7:41 PM
Jessup! Good luck with the '09 season, and I for one hope you find some financial help and/or a dirt ride. :thumb

I'm with #1BradKuhnFan on this one... Little 500?
thebus79h (Offline)
  #4 3/26/09 10:17 PM
Marc, Kudo's to you, and you bet your ass those will be some of the few pavement shows that I'll pay attention to. I will never forget the phone call I got from Hannah while I was at work after you won at Winchester. I stood in the Richmond Indiana Officemax balling my eyes out becasue a guy that I consider one of my best friends won a USAC race. We've ran micros together and had a lot of fun, and I wish you the best of luck this year buddy.

Car owners out there need to get this guy into a ride. He's got the ability to do it, and win races. He's proven it on the pavement, and on the dirt. There isn't many "privateer" teems that I consider to be a threat at a pavement show. Says a lot about Marc and the job that they do.
Seadog (Offline)
  #5 3/27/09 8:10 AM
I always root for the "little guy" with the heavy right foot. Marc, you are one of those guys. Best of luck to you in '09! I love the sprints and midgets on high bank paved tracks as much as anybody. It's my favorite. I ain't sayin' nothin' against dirt mind you. It's just that Winchester, Salem and Anderson is my preference

I'll be at least at some of those shows to cheer you on.

Editorial: Hey car owners, one of you please give this talented guy a good steady full time ride. He can get it done.
Brolzy (Offline)
  #6 3/27/09 1:18 PM
And, he's good on dirt, too...winning a championship at Paragon if I remember right. Good luck Marc!
throb (Offline)
  #7 3/27/09 2:52 PM
good to hear marc! hey did you ever talk to your dad about that deal we discussed???

Rob Botts