IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > An apology
3/14/09, 10:40 PM   #11
Re: An apology
Vinyl Works

Gotta say, if you get this fixed. You will have a near perfect website. I generally go to every race, this weekend i couldn't. I had planned to watch and enjoy this from my big comfortable couch! However that plan was not to be??? For what ever reason??? But...when you get this thing tuned up your gonna have a WINNER!!!!!! The best part is it's FREE!!! Keep trying Boss!!!! You'll get it!!

3/15/09, 12:09 AM   #12
Tim Watson

I wasn't able to get on the feed either but i do appreciate the effort put forth for something like this to happen. I'm not a computer wizard but i can easily understand how snafu's can happen. You think you have it covered but so many people decide to check out a live feed that it just can't work for all of us. Not complaining here, i will try it again next time. Thanks for the effort! :thumb

3/15/09, 2:03 AM   #13
Tripcrwn

I can only echo what has already been stated here. Kevin, you're on track to do good things and I appreciate your efforts very much. I appreciate your honesty. Keep on keepin' on... :applaud:

Bob Davidson
Bellflower, CA.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > An apology