IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #81 2/26/09 1:07 AM
Originally Posted by K9Racer:
Reading my mind!!!
Ray Kenens Jr.
last time i seen him he was grabbing his nut sack at the crowd oe something:O::wink
kruser (Offline)
  #82 2/26/09 12:48 PM
Past : Bubby Jones / Real Old Stabb :moon:

Current : BRIAN TYLER :respect::checkered:
Ricochet Racing
  #83 2/26/09 6:28 PM
Growing up in Mn. with just monthly auto mags. I somehow decided on Juan Fangio and
Tim Flock. I had never seen a road race or a stockcar pavement race but had been around dirt since I was ten. All the guys I should have been in awe of were just racers.
throb (Offline)
  #84 2/27/09 6:17 PM
Originally Posted by throb:
mario, aj, stewart
but on the top of the list is none other than "CRANKIN" Craig Dori!!!!!!!!

a close second would be Dennis Dorsey and following closely behind them would be Tim Creech and Nick Corea.........

Rob Botts
swaybar
  #85 2/27/09 6:38 PM
Armed forces , cops, firefighters, paramedics, emt's. ]Posted via Mobile Device[/i]
racingirl (Offline)
  #86 3/1/09 6:37 PM
:applaud::applaud:my hero's are Tim Bookmiller,Van Gurley,Tony Elliott and Jon Stanbrough
racegal (Offline)
  #87 3/1/09 7:03 PM
Originally Posted by racingirl:
:applaud::applaud:my hero's are Tim Bookmiller,Van Gurley,Tony Elliott and Jon Stanbrough
Hi Racingirl!! Very cool avatar!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
ClaytonYeley (Offline)
  #88 3/1/09 7:07 PM
As you can tell in my username my hero is JJ Yeley. He is one of the best open wheel drivers out there and he is a heck of a nice guy. I guess I became a huge JJ fan around the 01-02 season because he would run good in the race and stick around afterwards to talk, sign autographs and show the car off to people and I guess that means something to someone who is around 10 years old. I wound not call Clayton a hero of mine due to the fact that he is only a few years older than me but he kind of did the same thing to my little brother that JJ did to me. Due to the fact that D.C. talked to my brother, he has become a huge sprint car fan.
:checkered:
racingirl (Offline)
  #89 3/4/09 5:22 PM
hello racegal!!! thanks I like it too... how are you doing?
ryderrocket19 (Offline)
  #90 3/4/09 7:38 PM
One of my favorites and who I have never forgotten is Doc Dawson #18 from Lima, Ohio

Dave Ryder