IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #11 3/3/09 4:40 PM
"with over a hundred late models and over a hundred Modifieds." Thanks but I think I'll pass.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #12 3/3/09 4:41 PM
To each their own, they didnt have to add the Sprints.

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #13 3/3/09 5:34 PM
Some folks will turn their noses up at the latemodels. Some will shun the modifieds and some will use the sprints as an opportunity to visit the restrooms. And SOME of us, like me, will enjoy all of them.
dkdorkboy (Offline)
  #14 3/3/09 6:01 PM
Count me in.Sounds like nice weekend of racing.:thumb
6157 (Offline)
  #15 3/3/09 6:07 PM
A horrible decision on many accounts.

The Sprint Cars are an unnecessary addition to the DTWC. There's plenty of other opportunities for good, high-paying sprint car races. Don't water down a premier Late Model weekend with it.

The addition of the Sprint Cars just enables people like Dan Hetser to proudly boast their ignorant hatred of anything closed wheel.
Fisher79
  #16 3/3/09 6:43 PM
May have missed it elsewhere, but what's the date on this? Is it just a one-night show?
Z-man (Offline)
  #17 3/3/09 6:48 PM
Oct 15th thru 17th.
Motormasher (Offline)
  #18 3/3/09 9:24 PM
Im with Cecil on this one, what the heck is the DTWC?:confused:

Hey I'm free on that weekend if you need a driver Cecil.
Fisher79
  #19 3/4/09 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by Z-man:
Oct 15th thru 17th.
What a slap in the face of the KK, as if I wasn't thrilled enough already with the new Lawrenceburg.
ShaneMugavin57 (Offline)
  #20 3/4/09 5:05 AM
Originally Posted by Motormasher:
Im with Cecil on this one, what the heck is the DTWC?:confused:

Hey I'm free on that weekend if you need a driver Cecil.
Dirt track world championship. As far as some of you guys bashing before you have all the facts in past years the Mods run everything but a consi and feature on Thursday night. I don't know how it will work this year but I would imagine Saturday night would only have features and Consis. So you really don't have to sit through much and if you have ever been to a race with over 100 cars ( I know that doesn't ever happen in the sprints but hang in there) by the time you get to the feature you are going to see the best in the country battling it out so you usually don't have a bunch of yellows. If you guys want to complain about something before you have all the facts I would be more concerned with the racing surface providing more than one groove on the bottom.

Gentleman start your bashing.:greenflag: Even though some of you jumped the start.