IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Future of Midget Racing
2/13/09, 5:31 PM   #71
Re: The Future of Midget Racing
pgray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester
Gee Paul, lets just hang ourselves.. While some of what your saying is factual. People ate, lived and survived somehow. Just as we will. mainly by friends, family, churches or charity. Then again, maybe this country needs a lesson in humility.

Chuck, not ready to go off the deep end yet and if anyone needs a meal while I still have a job. Let me know.

Chuck , you'll soon be updated your national debt reference line. In the minute or so that you'll spend reading this post , the US National Debt just increased another $ 5,378.00 !!!

The Department of Housing & Urban Development estimates that there are over 1 Million people currently living in temporary housing , i.e. shelters / tents.
New tent cities are going up every day and the population of those are growing by leaps and bounds ! What's for dinner ?

Chuck , good hearing from you ! Best of luck , always !

:Steer

2/13/09, 5:40 PM   #72
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Chicken and Rice, Broccoli.

I don't even think we've touched the tip. Expecially since Bernankie says the second 350billion of the Tarp is now gonna cost 2.5 trillion.

Back on subject. I fully think theres room for a spec midget series. Maybe the ASCS can make a Indiana-MI-OH. Something that wouldn't exclude or be equal to ARDC. The problem with making different classes too is that if you wanna run some special show, You gotta have the full blown Esslinger or Fontana. And what Don is saying. The top of the crop dictates pretty much what everybody needs to have or they'll just cherry pick you to death.

I've got no dog. Im not a fan of pavement so that makes about 4 full up midget races reasonably distance for me a year to make. Im a fan of midgets. Id like to see more. That is all.
Chuck, who made night one of the ft wayne rumble. wish it was dirt

2/13/09, 6:10 PM   #73
DonMoore10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6157 View Post
So you're proposing the very group, you rail against and attempt to bring it's downfall on a daily basis, is the group you want to see organize Midget racing in Ohio?
And the obsession continues and off topic as usual.....

2/13/09, 8:02 PM   #74
pgray

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoore10
And the obsession continues and off topic as usual....
Websters Dictionary defines " obsession " as -

One's thought's and feeling's dominated by a persistent image and desire ; an infatuation or love , passion or impulse to that obsessed.

Tomorrow is Valentines Day , Don ... you could at least send a card to your Chicago admirer !:rolling

:cheers

2/13/09, 10:10 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoore10 View Post
And the obsession continues and off topic as usual.....
Hey Don,

It was a topic you brought up. You complained about not having a Midget organization in Ohio, not me. I'm just following your lead.

Who's really off-topic here?

2/13/09, 10:11 PM   #76
DonMoore10

Yeah... these guys got it bad...... bad......... I'll leave it there........

2/13/09, 10:12 PM   #77
DonMoore10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6157 View Post
Hey Don,

It was a topic you brought up. You complained about not having a Midget organization in Ohio, not me. I'm just following your lead.

Who's really off-topic here?
See what I mean..........

2/14/09, 2:14 AM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemidgetfan View Post
I'm self quoting because not even Don Moore bothered to pay any sort of attention to this post. These engines have a lot more road relevance than the current Fontana/Hawk/Esslinger etc.
When are people going to learn motorsports has traded technological relevance for marketing relevance?

He Who Shall Not Be Named is too busy taking down the evil-doer sanctioning bodies, those know nothing message board posters, and stealing from the collection plate to pay for those Hoosier tires.

2/14/09, 4:33 AM   #79
tire guy

Race Count This Year: 20
Race Count Last Year: 50+

dm 10 you bad mouth purple but how many races have you won on purple tires or drivers won for you?

2/14/09, 9:50 AM   #80
DonMoore10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tire guy View Post
dm 10 you bad mouth purple but how many races have you won on purple tires or drivers won for you?
You people are going way beyond rediculous now. Here's another poster off topic.

Yes, I have a garage full of purple tires. You need to look up the definition of the word "monopoly" and that will answer your question. Duh.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Future of Midget Racing