IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
cmakin (Offline)
  #1 2/3/09 9:33 AM
I received a request to post a couple of pictures of Paul White racing down here in Texas. Here is Paul in a Limited (sport) Modified at Houston Raceway Park:

And here in a modified at 105 Speedway:

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #2 2/3/09 10:12 AM
Past Silver Crown Champion orig outa Temple,Tx.......
  #3 2/3/09 12:49 PM
neat pics......how about some more? how about some run down on pauls racing in tx. like to see some results posted......he sure does alot of racing. :checkered:
cmakin (Offline)
  #4 2/3/09 1:09 PM
Originally Posted by grinch:
neat pics......how about some more? how about some run down on pauls racing in tx. like to see some results posted......he sure does alot of racing. :checkered:
I will once the season starts. He bounces around from track to track with the Dust Devil team. I would imagine that he will be racing up at Texas Motor Speedway dirt track at the end of the month. I probably will not be making that show. I did make up a calendar for the team and it is listed on my website. Pictures of both the modified and the limited.

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
throb (Offline)
  #5 2/3/09 3:24 PM
how about some pictures of the blonde that is always in his pits at the champ car races!!!
WOW!

Rob Botts
jim9 (Offline)
  #6 2/3/09 6:50 PM
those rock