IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #1 1/12/09 11:50 AM
I note via weather.com that it is not going to precipitate on us this year, but is there any already on the ground? I.e., do I need to wear boots?
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #2 1/12/09 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by dick monahan:
i note via weather.com that it is not going to precipitate on us this year, but is there any already on the ground? I.e., do i need to wear boots?
no its sunny and 53 today going to be cold high 24 low 12 thur fri and warm to 45 sat!
grinch (Offline)
  #3 1/12/09 12:16 PM
hey dick?... when you heading out? scotty and i are leaving weds am. staying with skip and the gang....where you guys sitting will keep an eye out for you..............jim
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #4 1/12/09 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by grinch:
hey dick?... when you heading out? scotty and i are leaving weds am. staying with skip and the gang....where you guys sitting will keep an eye out for you..............jim
Henry & I are heading out tomorrow (Tue). Stan is joining us on Thursday. Our seats are about 2/3 of the way up, almost in the center of turns 3&4. Henry has the tickets, so I don't know the numbers.
mortboyz
  #5 1/12/09 12:42 PM
Hey Dick, it doesn't sound like you'll need boots...unless you're hangin' around SUPERDUKE..:O: