IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #81 12/16/08 7:17 PM
From Sunday to Monday here we had almost a 50 degree temp swing. When i left for work at 4:30 this morning it was 8 below zero. :censor: Now we are getting snow again tonight that will amount to about 5" by midnight.
racegal (Offline)
  #82 12/16/08 7:34 PM
It hasn't been above zero in 3 days!! Snow storms too! Oh yeah and ice ice Baby!!!!
This is where Dwight would make fun of where I live! I miss him!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
sprntr (Offline)
  #83 12/16/08 8:50 PM
Originally Posted by illiNOISE:
And Fargo, ND is supposed to be almost 20 degrees colder in the morning.:eek::eek::eek:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/drivi...r=0&begDay=351

How do people actually live there?!:confused:
We dress a little warmer and go fishing. http://webzoom.freewebs.com/fishandg...ishing%206.jpg
Best part is we don't need no stinkin' bug spray!
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #84 12/16/08 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
It hasn't been above zero in 3 days!! Snow storms too! Oh yeah and ice ice Baby!!!!
This is where Dwight would make fun of where I live! I miss him!!
I will try to help you out Susan. I also miss Dwight but I will try to sub in as best as I can here.

Remember, when you live in the great Northern Wilderness this is the weather that you get. With Hayward being 12 miles or so from the artic circle what do you expect? Does the term "frozen tundra" ring a bell.:O: Did you ever consider that Dwight might be sending some of this your way?

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #85 12/16/08 11:21 PM
I goofed Sunday afternoon. I thought I was going to use Kim's Honda that evening, so I left it out of the garage. Well, I later decided that I didn't want to go back out into the cold, but I had a brain fart :kookoo-- left the Honda sitting out! Monday morning, I found the little red Honda with quite a layer of ice and snow, and both doors frozen shut. Oh, pooh!
Mumble, spray, scrape, mumble, scrape, spray, curse, spray, scrape, cuss, and scrape some more! :O:
:idea: I did remember to put the Honda in the garage Monday night and tonight.
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #86 12/17/08 5:42 PM
So much for global warming. :angry-smiley-007: Kokomo is in a holding pattern as far as the winter storm heading this way. Stay safe if you are on the road it looks like an ice storm on Thursday before the snow hits.

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #87 12/17/08 6:17 PM
Tim and Racegal this would be nothing to what you go thru in the off season. :checkered: Just for the record I have the Budweiser wrapped in a blanket just in case, I do have a six pack cold in case Bob and Monica stop by. :respect: On a serious not a car slid thru the stop sign and hit the Anderson High school bus, broken bones and cuts are the latest report. Sounds like the older kids where the heroes in the accident. :respect:

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #88 12/17/08 6:45 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer:
Tim and Racegal this would be nothing to what you go thru in the off season. :checkered: Just for the record I have the Budweiser wrapped in a blanket just in case, I do have a six pack cold in case Bob and Monica stop by. :respect: On a serious not a car slid thru the stop sign and hit the Anderson High school bus, broken bones and cuts are the latest report. Sounds like the older kids where the heroes in the accident. :respect:

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com
Well Jerry, Racegal and i are sending you a little taste of what we had so far this December. Sounds like we could get a foot of snow from Thursday night through Friday afternoon. This must be the storm that is headed your way after it dumps on us. :thumbsdown:
terrehautian (Offline)
  #89 12/17/08 6:47 PM
Sounds like more ice coming to Indiana tomorrow.
Speedwrench (Offline)
  #90 12/17/08 10:04 PM
Supposed to get the freezing rain and six inches of partly cloudy Thursday night and Friday morning here in metro Detroit.

I can hardly wait for winter to start.:thumbsdown:
Closed Thread