IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
staton (Offline)
  #1 12/4/08 7:17 PM
Yesterday Kahne, Brady Bacon and Brad Sweet were all enter for the KC indoor race, today they are no longer entered. Anyone know if they will or will not be there?
AJ_Engines (Offline)
  #2 12/4/08 11:56 PM
I noticed the same thing. On KKR's website for it has Kemper Arena under midget schedule but I didn't notice any info on who all is driving.

AJ Hill
staton (Offline)
  #3 12/5/08 9:44 AM
If KKR isnt there I will be dissapointed, I was really looking foward to Brady Bacon racing there
kstudley57 (Offline)
  #4 12/5/08 11:27 AM
I got a Text message yesterday saying that KKR was having an Open house Sat. December 6th, in addition to the open house some cars and parts would be for sale. I dug a little deeped and found out that since next year will only be a one car team they were selling off a bunch of the extras. Pretty good source and it all seems to add up.
ColoradoFan (Offline)
  #5 12/6/08 9:23 PM
I am surprised that there are no Eubanks cars entered. With the situation at KKR I assumed that Brady would be driving for Tel-Star. I was told at Manzanita that they were putting together two mini-sprints to take with the midgets. But with the economic situation being what it is today who knows.

Vern Plotts
SprintRacer4 (Offline)
  #6 12/7/08 3:22 AM
I am good friends with Tel-Star's driver Gary Taylor. Last time I talked to him the plan was to take 2 cars to chili bowl, didnt mention anything about K.C. or who the second driver would be. Although Brady did run quite a few sprint car shows with them in a 2nd car towards the end of the season