IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > $700 Billion Bailout and Racing
10/3/08, 3:35 PM   #11
Re: $700 Billion Bailout and Racing
TQ29m

Well now, ain't that a surprise, the price of a barrel of oil has risen, since the passage of the "economic dipping bill"? Does that mean energy costs will go "down"? Get it while you can, it'll go back up to 4 bucks, quicker than you can say "shazam". Bob

10/3/08, 4:33 PM   #12
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Red my Sig.

If you vote for a incumbant your wasting a vote. IN fact it may take the hundred million man march to take back our country.

Chuck, who was under the assumption that it was a hundred sixty million in Tax breaks for something Nascar. You never actually get to see the bill but the bill originally had 20 billion in it for ACORN corproation a industry rich in Voter Fraud history. They even registered a ficticious name of Turkey, Jive

10/3/08, 4:52 PM   #13
racer-x

I listen to Glen Beck every morning on Xm Radio and then on his TV show at night.I have not heard many other people speak the truth or be able to tell the truth any more then him! You might not think that if you listen to him one time,you need to listen to him a year and see how many things he talks about today really happen in a year..
If you really want to hear a Glen Beck show about facts listen to the 1 hour show with Ted Nugent!!!
I wonder how many people out there think that free health care from the one party will help the country in any way?What would happen if your free health care tells you AUTO RACING is bad for your health? It is just another way of Government to take away more of your freedom!!
Its really to bad for the people that fought for this country ,to have it taken over by the news media and the person (not a man) who wants Hope @ Change!

10/3/08, 4:57 PM   #14
fishnman

Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck would be a good ticket! Ted Nugent as Secretary of Defense!

10/3/08, 6:17 PM   #15
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Some may not like Orielly but he tells Barney Frank exactly what Id like to tell him.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=k1UwIO...eature=related
Barney its everbody elses fault Frank

I kinda feel that the whole house and senate have that attitude.

10/3/08, 7:52 PM   #16
CRA91

I saw that show with Ted Nugent,the Nuge hit it right on so many things.
Nugent For President!!! I love how he calls the goverment "FEDZILLA".

10/4/08, 3:59 AM   #17
SSands

I would encourage people to read Roger Slack's response on the accelerated cost recovery for racetracks here <<<
It sheds light on what this really means for your racing.

10/4/08, 9:02 AM   #18
Stagger

I am actually stunned that the Feds have not taken this opportunity to introduce the AMERO as our new currency..... It is coming soon and will happen.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > $700 Billion Bailout and Racing