IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
NoDramazone2020 (Offline)
  #11 5/4/23 11:48 AM
I will be there Friday
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, Ilovedirttrackracing, Pancho Stapp, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
fishnman (Offline)
  #12 5/4/23 11:58 AM
Be there Saturday early. got to work late Friday. Been ready for awhile. Section E rows 4 and 5
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Ilovedirttrackracing, Pancho Stapp, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
revjimk (Offline)
  #13 5/4/23 1:24 PM
I'm jealous....
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, Pancho Stapp, Stevensville Mike
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #14 5/4/23 1:40 PM
Eldora has pretty much sucked since Tony “winged sprint” Stewart took over and I’ve been boycotting since the great “dust out” of whatever year that was but I’ve decided to finally return and grace it with my presence Saturday night. It’s not worthy of spending two days there and I’d rather pay less and have modifieds as a support class but hopefully they still have those pizza burgers. I will have two of those. Then on to Terre Haute where Mother Nature seems to always be a raging ***** so who knows but I sure like the looks of the crown division right now and will be headed for Belleville in a couple weeks also.
4 Likes: Dale, John P Huss, oppweld, Rapid Rick
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #15 5/4/23 1:53 PM
You fans have a good time. I am staying closer this weekend and headed for opening night at Butler Saturday.

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
4 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, oppweld, Pancho Stapp
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #16 5/4/23 2:45 PM
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam:
Eldora has pretty much sucked since Tony “winged sprint” Stewart took over and I’ve been boycotting since the great “dust out” of whatever year that was but I’ve decided to finally return and grace it with my presence Saturday night. It’s not worthy of spending two days there and I’d rather pay less and have modifieds as a support class but hopefully they still have those pizza burgers. I will have two of those. Then on to Terre Haute where Mother Nature seems to always be a raging ***** so who knows but I sure like the looks of the crown division right now and will be headed for Belleville in a couple weeks also.
If you haven't been there in a while, you may be surprised. I only go to non wing shows, and the last few times the track has been as good as I have ever seen it. I have only been going there since 1982, and I complained about it for years. It is never going to be Haubstadt wet, but it doesn't turn black slick from top to bottom during hot laps anymore.
8 Likes: dkdorkboy, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, mc/rider, mlamb, oppweld, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
dsc1600 (Offline)
  #17 5/4/23 3:42 PM
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam:
Eldora is more competitive than ever. There’s actual competitive racing now as opposed to a spectacle of speed.
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, dirtracer74, Igo-Ono, Ilovedirttrackracing, mc/rider, Stevensville Mike, TBONE, tirespinner
Ilovedirttrackracing (Offline)
  #18 5/5/23 5:34 AM
Our racing family will be in the house this weekend 🙌. Have fun and enjoy. Go blue 💙. I need all the help that I can get. Lmao. God bless America 🇺🇸.
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Hustlin-Hoosier, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner, wildman92
motorhead748 (Offline)
  #19 5/5/23 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by dkdorkboy:
I'll be at Eldora both nights.Contemplating a trip to Atomic tonight.
If you didn’t make it it was a good show!! Huge crowd too.
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, Will Shunk
Moreland76 (Offline)
  #20 5/5/23 10:44 AM
I’m going to come over Saturday it looks like. My first trip back in about five years, looking forward to some racing and old friends. PS where ever you go have a good time and safe travels!!
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner