IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
cl124 (Offline)
  #1 4/6/23 9:36 PM
Tracks and promoters should take note of these races and how they’re ran! Amazing race. Started watching at 5:30 and over at 8:15. Focused on main attraction and got it in and over quick with lots of constant action. I feel like this model is the recipe to success and growth. If more tracks followed suit I think it’d be a win win for all.
9 Likes: addictedtodirt, cornerthree, flagboy55, Grocery Guy, luckybuc97, PIT CART, rimrider69, The Old Coyote, Will Shunk
Chief Wahoo (Online)
  #2 4/6/23 9:41 PM
Was darn good race. 50 laps caution free helped too. Crews and officials didn’t play around with little down time between hot laps, quals, and heats.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
6 Likes: flagboy55, Grocery Guy, luckybuc97, rimrider69, stp6237, The Old Coyote
flagboy55 (Online)
  #3 4/6/23 10:47 PM
I agree with both of these posts. One caveat however is, not every race brings the attention that a Kyle Larson race with NASCAR stars brings. It’s my belief that the people in charge know what that exposure brings and put the proper people in place that work to achieve this type of outcome. National series should definitely take note. However a weekly track with 5 classes need to hope that a lot of the people racing have a lot of relatives
2 Likes: Grocery Guy, luckybuc97
nathans1012 (Online)
  #4 4/7/23 12:27 AM
Originally Posted by cl124:
Tracks and promoters should take note of these races and how they’re ran! Amazing race. Started watching at 5:30 and over at 8:15. Focused on main attraction and got it in and over quick with lots of constant action. I feel like this model is the recipe to success and growth. If more tracks followed suit I think it’d be a win win for all.

That wasn’t a Flo Racing Night In America event it was just a show put on by Kyle Larson & Volunteer Speedway.

The first Flo Racing Night In America event is at April 18th Eldora and the next night at Brownstown April 19th.

2023 - CASTROL FLORACING NIGHT IN AMERICA SCHEDULE

TUESDAY, 18 APRIL 2023
Eldora Speedway
Castrol FloRacing Night in America

WEDNESDAY, 19 APRIL 2023
Brownstown Speedway

WEDNESDAY, 10 MAY 2023
Spoon River Speedway
Illinois Speedweek

THURSDAY, 11 MAY 2023
Lincoln Speedway
Illinois Speedweek

TUESDAY, 16 MAY 2023
Marshalltown Speedway

WEDNESDAY, 17 MAY 2023
Davenport Speedway

WEDNESDAY, 31 MAY 2023
Florence Speedway

TUESDAY, 12 SEPTEMBER 2023
Fairbury Speedway
Fourth Annual One For The Road

WEDNESDAY, 27 SEPTEMBER 2023
Tyler County Speedway

TUESDAY, 10 OCTOBER 2023
411 Motor Speedway

THURSDAY, 12 OCTOBER 2023
Tri-County Race Track
FK Rod Ends Tarheel 53

FRIDAY, 10 NOVEMBER 2023
Senoia Raceway
3rd Annual Peach State Classic

SATURDAY, 11 NOVEMBER 2023
Senoia Raceway
3rd Annual Peach State Classic

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
2 Likes: addictedtodirt, Grocery Guy
miledirt (Offline)
  #5 4/7/23 6:28 AM
Agreed - great race, great coverage, great that they kept the show moving
3 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Grocery Guy, luckybuc97
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #6 4/7/23 8:44 AM
Larson resembled Ross Chastain many laps riding that fence! Kudos to KL!
4 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Ilovedirttrackracing, racenut69, rimrider69
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #7 4/7/23 9:58 AM
You Tube Video

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: mc/rider, nathans1012
Grocery Guy (Offline)
  #8 4/7/23 3:14 PM
Agree with everyone. This should be the model for midweek races. Two divisions! They moved this program right along with no delays. Kudos to Larson and FLO for working together on this. Bulls Gap was PACKED! I've been Flo Racing Night In America shows at Brownstown and Lincoln, IL and both were over in ample time. I think FLO streaming live keeps the show moving fast.
6 Likes: Chief Wahoo, flagboy55, luckybuc97, nathans1012, racenut69, Will Shunk