Register! Forgot Password?
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #1 3/30/23 12:06 PM
Latest cooler update

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
3 Likes: oppweld, Rapid Rick, tirespinner
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #2 3/30/23 12:47 PM
Beer within said coolers has not been addressed yet.

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
racefan20 (Offline)
  #3 3/30/23 1:07 PM
Cant you guys live without drinking beer for a few hours to see a race? At Terre Haute you can even go out to your cars and have one during the mods or during track prep. I'm having a hard time seeing why this always seems to come up and is made a big deal.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
39 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, bighd0522, BrentTFunk, captrat, cmakin, cornerthree, cowboyhar69, Dale, DaveP63, DJlives, flagboy55, Hubie48, Igo-Ono, Ilovedirttrackracing, itsanonwingthing, jdull99, Ken Bonnema, Larry Welch, Midget98, nitrofunny, NoDramazone2020, OnTheHammer, oppweld, PAW, PIT CART, reeserx, ronmil, Scott Daloisio, Speedmax3, Stephen Cording, tdt636, The Old Coyote, tirespinner, TNRustler, TQ29m, trackprep, Volunteer410, Will Shunk, WinglessLovers
NoDramazone2020 (Offline)
  #4 3/30/23 1:25 PM
I frequent a few Super Late Model facilities in Kentucky, Tennessee and Georgia where coolers and beverages are not allowed inside. So, what do you do, you go to your car or truck, have a few and go back inside. And guess what????...The stands are PACKED
11 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, cowboyhar69, Dale, flagboy55, Hubie48, jdull99, OnTheHammer, oppweld, tirespinner, trackprep
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #5 3/30/23 1:52 PM
Here’s a great idea…. They will sell beer so buy it from them just like one does at a bunch of other tracks!! Support the track so they can make a profit!!

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
23 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, azsprintfan1, BrentTFunk, captrat, cornerthree, Dale, DaveP63, flagboy55, Hubie48, Ilovedirttrackracing, jdull99, Ken Bonnema, Midget98, OnTheHammer, openwheelfan1, opnwhlmnd, oppweld, Pitdad, tirespinner, TQ29m, trackprep, Will Shunk, WinglessLovers
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #6 3/30/23 4:14 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Cant you guys live without drinking beer for a few hours to see a race? At Terre Haute you can even go out to your cars and have one during the mods or during track prep. I'm having a hard time seeing why this always seems to come up and is made a big deal.
Same as last year. People were complaining about not being able to bring in a cooler with water. I am like really?
6 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, cowboyhar69, Ilovedirttrackracing, opnwhlmnd, racefan20, tirespinner
  #7 3/30/23 5:08 PM
I am just asking a question that no one seems to be able to answer.

5 Likes: DirtTrackTherapy16J, flagboy55, progressive22, Rpracing1, tirespinner
racefan20 (Offline)
  #8 3/30/23 5:51 PM
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike:
I am just asking a question that no one seems to be able to answer.
Is it going to make any difference wether you are going to come or not? Do you go to Kokomo? You cant bring in ANYTHING there so why is it a big deal here.

John Hoover

4 Likes: Dale, jdull99, rimrider69, tirespinner
  #9 3/30/23 5:57 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Is it going to make any difference wether you are going to come or not? Do you go to Kokomo? You cant bring in ANYTHING there so why is it a big deal here.
That's not the point, Moe. The point is the question.

3 Likes: DirtTrackTherapy16J, progressive22, tirespinner
racefan20 (Offline)
  #10 3/30/23 6:23 PM
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike:
That's not the point, Moe. The point is the question.
Yes it is the point Mike, if being able to drink your beer inside the track wasnt such a big deal you wouldnt be continually asking the question. And instead of asking a bunch of people on this board who dont know anymore than you do about it why dont you try to contact the track or the promoter or the fairboard who actually might have an answer for you. The alternative might be that we have no races there, is that what you want?

John Hoover

3 Likes: JMA1181, PIT CART, tirespinner