IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Bostonian (Offline)
  #11 9/5/22 1:38 PM
I'm trying to watch it on FloRacing, but all I'm seeing is a black screen and audio
Vookie (Offline)
  #12 9/5/22 1:52 PM
Working fine for me.
2 Likes: PIT CART, tirespinner
Bostonian (Offline)
  #13 9/5/22 1:57 PM
Originally Posted by Vookie:
Working fine for me.
When using the app and sending it to my TV, it works.
3 Likes: Dale, dkdorkboy, tirespinner
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #14 9/5/22 4:24 PM
Worked fine for me
4 Likes: Dirtfan, duel, mc/rider, tirespinner
curb75 (Offline)
  #15 9/5/22 4:26 PM
Where was Drake with a lot of the cars going to the pits would have been nice to have a pit reporter he does a great job
3 Likes: luckybuc97, mc/rider, miledirt
wildman92 (Offline)
  #16 9/5/22 5:28 PM
https://twitter.com/drakeyork25/stat...gTtrZcTTq2hk8Q

Jen Kelley (she/her)
SpfldMile (Offline)
  #17 9/5/22 8:06 PM
Very strange race. A war of attrition for sure. I’m glad they got it in and the rain held off. Pretty nice crowd.

For those about to rock, we salute you.
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, duel, Hubie48, PIT CART, tirespinner
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #18 9/5/22 9:15 PM
Looked good from where I was watching,just don't understand about the yellows,used to yellows counted until lap #? then didn't after lap #?

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
openwheelfan1 (Online)
  #19 9/5/22 9:26 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Looked good from where I was watching,just don't understand about the yellows,used to yellows counted until lap #? then didn't after lap #?
I think part of the confusion on the counting of yellow flag laps is related to the red flags. As I understand it, the yellow flag laps while the field is being restarted and re-aligned after a red flag don’t count because a driver could conceivably go a lap down waiting to be restarted.
4 Likes: Dirtfan, opnwhlmnd, SpfldMile, tirespinner
richie (Online)
  #20 9/5/22 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
On the dirt miles, caution laps count up to lap 98. The race must finish with a green-white-checker.

In the event of a red flag, the laps do not start counting again until the green flag is displayed. That's due to the fact that the full field has to be restarted by push trucks. In that situation any car could go several laps down while waiting to be pushed away by no fault of their own. That's why the laps don't count in that situation.
10 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, Dirtfan, Ilovedirttrackracing, jdull99, mc/rider, openwheelfan1, tirespinner, TNRustler
Closed Thread